Why would he leave without saying anything?
Sex & Intimacy / 8:14 PM - Tuesday April 03, 2007

I was seeing this guy for 2 months. We never had sex because he said that he wasn't having sex for self control purposes. We did however have do a lot of other things. We went out one night and everything went great and then he never talked to me again.
Why would a guy do that?
Also-he has kind of a small penis and when he wouldn't talk to me again, I left him a message saying that my friends and I thought the real reason he didn't want to have sex is because he knows he can't satisfy anyone?
Do you think this made him feel bad?

Are you serious? You sent him a message saying that you and your friends had discussed the size of his penis and you are wondering if you made him feel bad? Number one, you are wrong that size means he can't satisfy anyone and number two, you had no business discussing his private anatomy with your girlfriends.

That's pretty harsh for a 29 - 35 year old woman. Jerk me if you want to but I think you should be ashamed of yourself!

- Response by silkenfire, A Thinker, Female, 56-65, Teaching

did it make you feel better?

- Response by sherocks, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Dallas, Internet / New Media

And you call yourself a "thinker", why do people ever want to, let alone justify making someone feel bad about themselves? Especially when it is not something within their control. That is evil.

- Response by 2butterfly, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Self-Employed

Private stuff..generally doesn't need to be explained. Men and their size is very big. You embaressed him. That notwithstanding...penis size does matter. If only in the mind of the penis holder. Men can be very good lovers without size..but if they are insecure No one can cure that but them..however you can help. Western culture is cruel.

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 56-65, Seattle, Consulting

ooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooo that was cold girl

but thats what he gets for not fucking you... serves him right

- Response by chavis, A Rebel, Male, 26-28, San Jose, Internet / New Media

LOL I think what you told him is funny! But for some reason I don't think he thought that! Not having sex for self control I think he was ether religus, married or gay! The way you said yall were having a good time and he just quit calling I think he is married!

- Response by atoolman, A Creative, Male, 56-65, New Orleans, Political / Government

There's a big duh. How would you like it if he told you your boobs are too small to satisfy a man, or maybe your vagina is to loose? Geez what were you thinking.

- Response by Passion4Travel, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, San Diego

Probably did, but it sounds like he wasn't that serious at all anyway. Consider yourself lucky.
If you do love sex and are passionate about it, email me at: estes77777@aol.

- Response by estespark, A Player, Male, 56-65, Denver

There is something odd a man who wasn't having sex for self control reasons. There are many possible reasons why he would have stopped talking to you. The message probably annoyed him a lot, so now he has a good reason for not talking to you again.

- Response by lyon, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Boston, Self-Employed

i totally agree with silkenfire ... he could have stopped talking to you for a number of reasons. i mean, knowing what u did, do u still wonder why he stopped seeing u? u dont seem like a very big person...

- Response by tevo, A Creative, Male, 29-35, Science / Engineering

that is very childish if you ask me....., you ever hear the saying, "when the fox cant get the grape, the fox say its sour", seem like this dude did not see you attractive enough to sex, and because of that you say things about him. that is grade school shit, really childish. FYI: girls discussing a guys private parts in that way, that is the biggest insult to a guy, you can literally break a guy with that kinda comment.

- Response by indecaa, A Career Man, Male, 26-28, Toronto, Who Cares?