Anal beads/butt plug/boyfriend
Sex & Intimacy / 1:01 PM - Monday April 02, 2007

anal beads/butt plug/boyfriend

my boyfriend and I have been together for 7months. we went to the porn shop about 2 weeks ago and bought anal beads and a butt plug (and i bought a vibrator for myself).

naturally I thought he would want to use them on me right away -but he didn't try anything. then he asked where the toys were about a week later, and i brought them into his room, he said i could keep them there. (i thought he was going to try to use them on me that night) well he fell asleep and nothing happened.

now it's been 2 weeks or more, he bought me roses friday and i was so appreciative that i cleaned his whole room for him. before i left i decided to check out the toys again (not to use them just to look again) well, when i pulled the butt plug out of it's packaging it had a little dried flakey peice of shit on it i'm pretty positive... and a long dark pubic hair.. i looked at the anal beads and one of them had a little dark brown spot on it too.!!!

i'm freaking out.. should i be?? he's the sweetest guy and i dont think he would cheat on me.. i think he used them on himself. i didnt say anything to him about it yet, but when we were having sex yesterday morning i was giving him a BJ and i started playing around his a-hole w/my finger and he didnt' stop me.

i'm going to ask him 'did you use the toys?" or i'm going to say "why didn't you tell me you like to have your ass played with?"

or what would you say/do ?? is this normal ???

Update: April 03, 2007.
last night outside the bar I just asked him 'did you use our toys?" and he said "what? NO!" and i said, "really because after i cleaned the room the other day i looked at them and they had a pubic hair on them and it wasn't there before" and he said "i don't even have pubes look" and he pulled his shorts down alittle bit - which he has shorter ones but i know theres some that are the length that i found.. he completely denied it, and when i said 'baby its ok, alot of guys like alittle play around that area" and kept saying "no well i don't, why are you trying to get me to admit to that shit, what do you think i'm gay?!" and he was so persistent on the fact that he didn't use it. so i asked him "do you think someone else used them? who knew they were there?" and he said we could throw them out and get new ones he didnt use them and then he was mad at me for asking him or for thinknig he'd use them. so what the hell am i supposed to do now??

- Asked by distressedchick, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Boston, Managerial

Alot of guys like anal stimulation, but it's not really accepted yet, so he's probably embaressed about it... Don't make him feel ashamed about it... just look at it as another branch of your sex lives to explore together!

- Response by drevil77m, A Hip Hop Guy, Male, 36-45, Calgary, Technical

Many men like to be milked; he may have experimented with the toy on himself to see how they feel and to not hurt you when he uses them on you. I would not say anything just yet.

- Response by dambreaker, A Father Figure, Male, 56-65, Retired

just the next time you give hi oral make sure the BP is clean and lubed and nearby. If you play with his enterance with the tip of the BP and he does not react badly then press and see if he objects to having it in or if you suddenly get a flood response. I agree witht he other poster. Some guys like a little stimulation there. That does not mean he would nessisarily want another man doing it, but he may like it anyway. But with any toy you have to make sure it is CLEAN every time. There should not be anything brown or white on them before you put them away. Wash them with oap and water, and then possibly toy disinfectant before you put them away, then you will not have worries about infection when youa re in the mood and pull one out for use....

- Response by A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Indianapolis, Self-Employed

I would ask him why he didn't clean them off better after he had them up his ass!

- Response by tomb12qb, A Jock, Male, 36-45, Norfolk, Military

I think you are correct. I don't think I'd say anything yet and wait to see if he suggests using the toys. Better yet, why don't you tell him you're ready to use them and see what he says.

- Response by rexy67, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?