My girlfriend cums faster than me
Sex & Intimacy / 5:25 PM - Friday March 30, 2007

my girlfriend cums faster than me

my girlfriend cums faster than me. is this normal? a lot of the time she pushes me away when she's satisfied and i don't get to cum. she's cums fast even when we dry hump. sometimes after she cums, she just lays there waiting for me to finish. We've been together for about 4 and half years and she's done this since we first met. what's wrong with her? is it me?

Wow! I would love to have her problem, of course though I wouldn't push you away so you couldn't cum too!! Part of the excitement is making your partner feel good! She sounds selfish.

- Response by carriesueud, A Life of the Party, Female, 29-35, Cleveland, Who Cares?

damn lucky gurl but i dont think that usually happens. most all men cum first. now guys know how gurls feel. nothing wrong with either of you. just how sum guys dont last long, she doesnt last long

- Response by princess198617, A Life of the Party, Female, 26-28, Administrative

Thats not very polite of her :|

- Response by gbanga, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Hospitality

Nothing wrong with you, my friend. Quite a few of us guys are a bit slow, and most women appreciate that. Those that are multi-orgasmic REALLY appreciate it. If your gal understood that she is probably capable of more than one orgasm, she wouldn't loose interest as you have described.

Something else troubles me about what you wrote. She seems to be sexually self-focused. By that I mean that - by your description of her behavior - she's much more interested in her own sexual gratification than in you or yours. Are you sure that she is personally interested in YOU, or is there more evidence that what she is really interested in is what you can do for her and what you represent?

- Response by 2wheels, A Creative, Male, 56-65, Retired

This is a switch! Wow. It is usually the other way around for sure! It isn't you, it is her. She is first of all lucky to be able to do that (unless she is faking it because she doesn't like it), something you said leads me to believe this could be possible because she is not attentive to you after she is satisfied...that makes no sense..to me I would want to even more so please my guy and make him feel good whatever I had to do...and if it is that easy for her to cum that fast, then she should be able to do it multiple times! Something is not adding up with this one...gotta think on it some more! But by no means think it is you!

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 56-65, Administrative

There's nothing wrong with her cumming faster than you. That means you're doing it right. However, pushing you away after she is satisfied is definitely fucked up. That wouldn't fly around my house. I'd hold her down and take the rest of it if I had to...all the while calling her names and slapping her. :) If you are start sex with me, you're finishing it.

She may be a selfish lover, or not really that attracted to you physically. The only thing you can do it talk to her about it. Make sure you really love this chick or bail. That is some disturbing behavior. If she either pushes you away or lays there like a piece of meat after she is satisfied, I wouldn't be surprised if she is selfish and demanding in other aspects of life as well.

Figure it out quick or get the hell out. I don't know how you could live like that.

- Response by vabyss, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?

I think, unfortunately, she sounds a little sexually selfish. I would want my partner to be satisfied. Try talking to her about it. Communication in relationships is always the way to harmony.

- Response by jaemac, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Vancouver, Artist / Musician / Writer

my man cums faster than me, but he always "hangs in there" til i get mine...

your gf sounds selfish, but then again if you have never said anything to her til now (4 1/2 yrs later) then she didnt know that it bothered you. (however she should of known, i mean, C'MON!)

- Response by sherocks, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Dallas, Internet / New Media

Women who cum first generally have vaginal contractions which increases the pressure on the man and causes his ejacualtion.

It sounds more like she's not really interested so she's trying to fake it. Do you feel vaginal contractions? If not, she's faking as an excuse to quit.

A woman who "just lays there" isn't sexually exciting. Many men wouldn't cum with an old boring female who is just lying there. Sounds like she's either a totally cold fish, or she just isn't into you.

Her cumming fast is not exactly typical of a woman but there is nothing wrong with it but her pushing you off because she already came is deplorable. It is bad enough when a man cums too quickly but a man will eventually go limp and can't continue with out a break but her pushing you off is very selfish because she can have multiple orgasms. What she is saying when she does that is I got mine and I really couldn't care less if you get yours. I would not be surprised if she was selfish in other ways if she will do that to you.

- Response by aron77, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Kansas City, Celebrity

first of all women usually cum last and sometime not all all soapplaud yourself now as for her pushing you away thats not normal especially if she knows you are not finished. try to prolong her from coming until you are ready to finish you maybe have to learn how to cum with her because maybe shes exhausted to the point where she cant continue also try letting her lay there for a few and then proceed this way she should not cum for a while because of the first sensation

- Response by datdude07, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Retail

well, most women can have multiple orgasms...is she not aware of that?

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Artist / Musician / Writer

Nothing wrong with her, except she seems to be involved in a relationship that isn't too hot for her and she doesn't know how to get out of it. This happens, unfortunately, to a lot of women--they feel it's soooo bloody important to "have a man" that they're willing to fake the whole relationship.

It really sounds like she's not too happy with you--because most women love multiple orgasms and appreciate it if the guy lasts longer than their first orgasms.

My advice: try to do something to spice it up for her so she won't be so bored.

Sounds like she is not wanting or interested in pleasuring you after you pleasure her...talk to her about it and find out if there is something that you can do to prolong her so that she doesn't orgasm so quickly...it could be that the position(s) you try end up causing her too much stimulation and she ends up cumming faster..try other positions and see if that helps...:)

You've probably already tried this but do it doggy style, stay away from her clitoris as much as you can, even if she is easily peaked reaching orgasm this way isn't going to happen fast, why not have sex more often, there's nothing wrong with her

- Response by nico88, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

women have the ability to orgasm multiple times.there have been times that i orgasmed almost immediatly after my guy enters me.this doesn't make me want to stop it makes me want more.sounds like your girl is a little selfish..once she gets hers shes happy.interesting what u r feeling is what alot of women feel sometime.sexually u also may not be totally pleasing her.i'd talk to her and find out where u guys r sexually.u all may be at different points or levels.she may not be totally happy but isn't telling u because everything else with the relationship is right.so talk to her first.

I like to have 2 or 3 orgasms women can do that. If I have one I want more...............LOL. .....She is selfish. I would keep going till you was satisfied.............

- Response by heartsonfire, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Artist / Musician / Writer

What's wrong with her is she's selfish. dump her.

playa1 out

- Response by playa1, A Player, Male, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

I do this exact thing, I can cum pretty fast, and afterwards all sexual feelings go away and I do kinda just lay there for him to finish because I'm just not feeling it anymore. I try n talk dirty to make him go faster and always let him know when I'm cumming. Usually when I cum he cums soon after so luckily it doesn't get awkward haha.

- Response by melissatown89, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Los Angeles, Medical / Dental