Braless Friday!
Sex & Intimacy / 2:00 PM - Tuesday March 27, 2007

Braless Friday!

I finally made up my mind to get the "balls" to go to work braless, to see if I get a rise out of this HOT guy who's been flirting with me for the past month or so. Friday's kind of a casual day, so thats the plan. Experienced girls, what should I wear (not too obvious, but kinda flirty)? I'm a 34C if it matters. Anybody with me on "braless Friday"?

- Asked by sexysue22, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Miami, Hospitality

I LVOE that idea!!!! But I think low cut or semi see through is hotter than braless....no hose and a short skirt....drives us CRAZY knowing there isn't much between you and us......ESPECIALLY if you don't wear panties!

- Response by kanaka, A Life of the Party, Male, 46-55, Dallas, Executive

dont tell anyone but my wife has braless nights every night. She comes homea nd off ti comes. When and if we go out, she rarely wears one. Just to her work becasue her job requires strenuous lifting, and when she started she went without till she got one pinched, then it has been sports bras to her work daily. I say a nice tank with a button down over it. When he is around just loosen up or loose the over shirt, and when he leaves put the over shirt back on. You want to target your advertising right?

- Response by hoopsjunkie, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Indianapolis, Self-Employed

I've done that before...not on purpose, I just ran out the door before getting totally dressed one morning..but I'm a cup size below you, a 34B, so it didn't really matter...unfortunately, I had a silk shirt under my blazer, and that courthouse is COLD! The judge kept staring at me :-Þ

- Response by texasgal1200, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, San Antonio, Who Cares?

Hmmmm...Managerial, so I'm assuming your office "dress code" is similar to mine (I'm an engineer in a large firm and have my own office); ours is "business/smart casual. Myself, I usually wear either a skirt and blouse or a business suit and jacket (I like my skirt length around mid-thigh) and high heels. I'd wear something like that, or even with pants and that should certainly get a response! In your honor I'll join you on your "Braless Friday" this week; I'll wear a black mini-skirt, long-sleeve button-front black silk blouse, and my black "fuck me" pumps. My fiance will LOVE it! A couple guys who answered your question mentioned going without panties also; I'll have to think about that, but it's definitely a possibility! You go, girl!

- Response by becky25, An Engaged Girl, Female, 29-35, Los Angeles, Science / Engineering

theres casual and theres "hooker"

no offence but i personally think youll get way too much attention of the wrong kind and risk turning this guy off....

if a guy likes you, he likes you

the "support" on your breasts really doesnt come into it....

:o)

- Response by anonymouse32, An Alternative Girl, Female, 18-21

I'm right with you there sexysue.

I think your quite ample there. I'd go with a small boob tube maybe with a blouson over the top. If it gets hot you could always take the boob tube off.

At the end of the day it's what you feel comfortable in that matters thou. If your confident in what your wearing that makes you even hotter than you already are (I bet)

- Response by spadeace, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Who Cares?

I'm all for this. Could you please tell Gina in my office that it's mandatory she go braless every Friday? How about Bree, too?

- Response by A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Other Profession

Sorry, not with you. Braless isn't appropriate in the workplace.

- Response by kayinar, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

I'm with you, sister. What a terrific idea, I'm sure you'll get some male attention and approving second glances.

Sure , go " braless " , just don't wear anything too clingy or light in color . Wear a dark blouse , leave some buttons undone , just enough to show a little cleavage . When you see the guy , make sure you bend down to pick up something and make sure that your blouse opens enough for him to see something !!!!!!!!!

- Response by A Married Girl, Female, 36-45, New York, Who Cares?

DON'T! you will lose credibility. I believe that in this area and several others you want to pull something off and make it seem effortless and/or unintentional. Wear a bra with no lining that makes you look nearly braless but perfectly perky and shapely. Kinda like, I am just so damn sexy I am totally not trying to be but it still come through. Another example is hostessing a party, you may scrub and plan and freak before everyone gets there but your job is to be perfectly dressed and organized and make it all seem as if well...you get the picture.

- Response by 2butterfly, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Self-Employed

ill support u on this. but im not going braless on fri. i only work with other women nurses. so no big deal. id probly wear some kinda silky shirt. that would be hot.

- Response by rachele36, A Player, Female, 46-55, Los Angeles, Medical / Dental

Where the hell do you work? And are they hiring?

- Response by lars1000, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Who Cares?

["Lesbionic"??? WTF?!!!! Where are these posters educated?] This bralees Fri. is a great idea! You go girl...do it for yourself, your own self-confidence and self-satisfaction!

- Response by ringy, A Trendsetter, Female, 29-35, Celebrity

Personally, I think not wearing a bra in public is trashy. So I gonna go with a no on this one. Ask the guy out if you want him to see what you look like with no bra. Work is not place for free hanging ta ta's

- Response by sunshine26, A Cool Mom, Female, 29-35, Los Angeles

I say ask him out for friday night and go braless then. Doing something like that in the workplace is unacceptable and could be considered sexual harassment if the other men (or women) in the building do not appreciate your overt sexual nature. Attracting a man should not be as important as being a professional during the work hours. There are plenty of hours in the day to get the "I wanna fuck you" message across to this dude... Why ruin your credibility to do it? If he is as flirty as you say he is, he'll agree to the night out for a drink no problem without the show in the office.

- Response by scrid44, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Teaching

What is it with you people that give it "braless in th eoffice is trashy and unproffessional"!

Wakey wakey!! WHo gives a *uck! Its called life, live it or watch it drift away in social acceptance! Gotts agree with Becky25, go to work braless in a very clingy top and a very short skirt and no panties and make a point of bendoing over as low as possible as often as possible and accidently spread you legs infront of a few of the office cocks often! Garaunteed to make you wet by your first morning break! Txt hubby and tell him how wet you are and wait for instructions to get filled with cum and be the office slut for the day getting cocked by all the guys!

- Response by A Life of the Party, Male, 46-55, London, Other Profession

I started going braless last year and quit having daily headaches! I am unclear as to why this culture thinks it is so important for women to be uncomfortable. To look "appropriate" we are expected to put toxic preparations on our face, strangle our breasts with elastic, strangle our legs with nylon, and damage our feet with pumps. All of that is crazy. Why is it "trashy" to be comfortable enough for optimal functioning?

- Response by A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55, San Antonio

I'd get in trouble for doing that!

- Response by chickymama46, A Life of the Party, Female, 56-65, New Orleans, Medical / Dental

Why do women ask other women stuff like this?
Unless they're Lesbionic how will they know?

Cardigan,Cardigan,Cardi gan love.

I'm bra-less right now, and it feels kinda' cool. Couldn't wait 'till Friday.

- Response by moehoward, A Life of the Party, Male, 56-65, Construction