Insatiable!
Sex & Intimacy / 4:16 PM - Thursday March 22, 2007

Insatiable!

My boyfriend says that I am insatiable; how am I to feel about this. I have a very high sex drive. It bugs me when he says this to me. My boyfriend satisfies me 100%; I just always want more, more more.

Any other women out there like this?

I have not met many in my lifetime, but I wish I could clone you and sell you to the hundreds of men who are with women who do not like or enjoy sex. I would be a millionaire in a matter of weeks.

- Response by dambreaker, A Father Figure, Male, 56-65, Retired

Not very many other women out there like you. But a few.

It is not nice being called insatiable. But even lovers are not as sensitive as they should be. My wife has said the same thing about me.

My only warning is that he is probably trying to keep up with you right now. Unless his sex drive is the same as yours, he will probably not be able to, and he will revert back to what he can do. This may leave you frustrated. You want to consider this really carefully if you continue.

And tell him, that he should be happy to have a very sexual girl friend. Tell him that you are exceptional, and you know it. But if he persists in annoying you about this "insatiable" stuff, he will be sleeping alone, and he will get to see how satiable he is with himself.

Seriously, tell him you don't like the names. No one likes being labeled and this one sounds derogatory to you. You don't need that. He should understand.

If he claims it was a compliment, tell him you want to be called 'sexy' or something that you percieve to be better.

I'm not a woman so I can't answer as to whether there are other women like you. However, I have been with some women that I thought were insatiable and I didn't look at that as being bad or derogatory - I loved it!! Where it could cross a line is if it feels more needy or if it feels like it comes from insecurity in her, or in the relationship than insatiable - I can see were that can be an issue. God, you have to love an insatiable woman.

- Response by rbinaz, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Phoenix, Self-Employed

Why don't you send Jackstraw a note on this...

- Response by castle5, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Chicago, Who Cares?

Us men love women like you! I only knew one woman that was what I would call a nymphomaniac...she would want to start up again immediately after we both orgasmed......even after 3!

Have a great day!

- Response by kanaka, A Life of the Party, Male, 46-55, Dallas, Executive

Yes, I am like that -- I could have sex 3-5 times a day, every day. My boyfriend doesn't complain, but he does make little jokes about it sometimes. He has a pretty high sex drive, himself, but not on par with mine. I don't let it get to me. I just use my vibrator when he's not "up" for it.

- Response by carinabay, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Lawyer

I'm afraid so.

- Response by chickymama46, A Life of the Party, Female, 56-65, New Orleans, Medical / Dental

Yes and I will not apologize for it.

- Response by xyzblah, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, New York, Financial / Banking

wow .. where can i find more like you?

- Response by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35, Bangalore, Science / Engineering

Oh yes there are. ;)

- Response by watbuttondoipush, An Alternative Girl, Female, 36-45, Financial / Banking

You are who you are. Don't be ashamed of how you feel. Wanting more of a good thing is not a bad thing!

One thing you have to remember is that guys just can't go on forever. We have our limits. Maybe if you want more sexually, you can get him to do more in the foreplay stage.

Talk to him about it and see if you can add some time and techniques for foreplay. Try some toys and more hands-on touching and arousal techniques. It isn't physically demanding for him, but it will go a long way into further satisfying you. That way, when you're feeling MORE satisfied because you've done more during foreplay, you will be more sexually satisfied in the end when he finishes.

What you need to figure out is how much longer you'd like him to go. If you think it might be 20 minutes more stimulation that you would like, then try adding 20 minutes of foreplay in the beginning. Talk to him about it and your needs. And then there is all the practicing that you'll need to do to get the timing right so that you feel completely satisfied and exhausted in the end...

Hope this helps!

- Response by travelerdude, An Intellectual Guy, Male, Los Angeles

yes,I am I probably drive him crazzy lol I want more and more ,just can't get enough of it,it got really bad after I turned 30!lolLOVE IT!;)

- Response by cutie29400, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 36-45, Indianapolis, Food Service

I am like you in many ways..not only do I love to have sex, when/if my guy rejects me, I tend to think that I have done something to make him not want me anymore..it's a hard thing to deal with when you enjoy sex so much and love having it...just be aware that there are times where you might want to have sex but he won't...it doesn't mean that he doesn't want you, it may just mean that his sex drive is not as high as yours...:)

Yep. I am like that now. I think when you meet the right one and the chemistry is right, then we get like that!! I was married to the WRONG one for 20 years, and I was never like I am now that I am with the right one. Problem is that my boyfriend is 14 years older than me. He is still AWESOME...but I know years down the road he will, no doubt, slow down.

- Response by overloaded, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Pittsburgh, Who Cares?

Ok first of all. He's an idiot. Second, good for you for wanting to have sex with someone who does it for you. Never settle.

- Response by armagedon007, A Career Man, Male, 29-35, Financial / Banking

Have you ever watched SEX TALK WITH SUE JOHNSON? If you haven't well there are a few callers that probably are in the same position as you.(she also gives great sex ideas) Everyone has a diffrent sex drive.

- Response by galban602, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, Phoenix, Self-Employed

If you were my girlfreind I wouldn't say you were insatiable because it would just make things worse. I didn't know this when I was 25 and dating a 48 year old woman. She needed/wanted sex badly and I could have exploited this to my benefit because my theory is that if a woman wants a lot of sex then she's going to be an absolute freak in bed and want to satisfy all of my sexual requests such as bj's, swallowing, anal sex, hand jobs, etc etc..

- Response by ereculus, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Boston, Other Profession