Lick Her In The Front, Poke Her In The Rear
Sex & Intimacy / 8:12 PM - Tuesday February 27, 2007

Like It
Don't Like It
Haven't Tried It

Where are you on this list??

- Asked by sincityescort, An Alternative Girl, Female, 36-45, Las Vegas, Self-Employed

Never gonna try it. Some of us know the difference between a sex organ and a sewer.

- Response by 2wheels, A Creative, Male, 56-65, Retired

i have a butt plug that really gets me off. just waiting for the right guy to take my virginity.

- Response by A Sweet Sarah, Female, 66 or older, Who Cares?

For me, it's "anything goes" but only if I'm in a committed/momogamous relationship.

- Response by fbomb101, A Life of the Party, Female, 36-45, Boston, Managerial

Love doing it,consentually,luv ya,bye.

- Response by podian, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Singapore, Technical

Have tried it. Only liked it twice, and that was b/c I was really and I mean really sexually stimulated one of those times I had some Ecstasy... I think it depends on your frame of mind and your partner...

What the hell's the chick talking about with the butt plug?

Been there, Done that-Don't like it and he can't make me,lol..

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 56-65, Norfolk, Medical / Dental

Love it...and so does she. :)

- Response by schmuck169, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45

Like it, but only when my partner is receptive to it.
Sometimes she needs to be very drunk and lose some of her habitations. I won't do it with her if she's not in the mood otherwise. When she is in the mood for it... she loves it!

- Response by sweetncharmn1, An Engaged Guy, Male, 36-45

haven't tried it yet, but want to and plan to try it someday.

i told my guy the day he gives me a puppy is the day i let him. not just a bribe, but if we reach that level of commitment and have a strong enough relationship to share ownership of something living, the trust and love are still there, then absolutely.

i am, however, petrified at the thought of any gross things that might happen during, but i still want to try it and you can bet that i'll be googling nonstop trying to find out all the "How To" info....

- Response by sweetiekins, A Life of the Party, Female, 29-35, Student

Love it just tried it for the first time like 3 months ago. Very fucking cool!

- Response by A Hip Hop Girl, Female, 36-45, New York, Celebrity

like it and so does hubbby :)

- Response by empressespy1, A Married Girl, Female, 46-55, Dallas, Other Profession

Love it, Do it, She will do it, loves it when she does. Most women, I've know will/have tried it at least once. Some, it's just not their thing, others have found it completely exciting and a new wonderful experience. You just have to be in the mood, take it easy and take it slow...

- Response by rpm29650, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Managerial

love it. havent' done it a lot but my wife's now into it.

- Response by A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Other Profession

Done it 4 times almost liked it once. Not sure it's for me

- Response by justmejess2007, A Hippie Chick, Female, 26-28

I love fucking my woman's tight little ass.

- Response by senatorbulworth, A Rebel, Male, 36-45, Miami, Political / Government

Tried it 3 times. Don't like it. I just find it uncomfortable and not at all pleasurable.

- Response by amberlily3, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Tampa, Who Cares?

I Haven't Tried Anal Sex. But I can tell something that is even better.

I am a 43 year-old man who NEVER had sex of any kind. I waited while I studied Real Hard (I thank God that I could). After I earned my PhD in 1990, I worked & I rode my bicycle like mad. On Saturday, 11 Sept 93 I literally endured a Severe Closed Head Injury: my bike and me rammed a car while I was riding around a crash of other bicycles.

I have lived Out of Circulation ever since!

- Response by iamback, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Charlotte, Other Profession