Italian/Sicilian men & black women
Dating / 10:25 PM - Wednesday February 21, 2007

Italian/Sicilian men & black women

I have ALWAYS been hit on by Italian and Sicilian men, both here and in Italy. I don't mind it at all, as they are both SOOOOO sexy, but I want to know from them, what EXACTLY do you guys (Italians & Sicilians only need respond) love so much about us black women? Thanks:D

The reason I said this question was for Italian and Sicilian men only was because THEY...Italian AND Sicilian men have told me PERSONALLY that they PREFER black women. White friends of mine, both male and female, that have gone to Italy told me the EXACT same thing. That's why I wanted Italian and Sicilian men to address this. Thanks for your response though.

I think they love women in general.. I am a blue eyed blonde and am hit on by Italians as well, in fact my first husband was from Sicily... I just think they have a way with women.. charming doesnt cover it