Italian/Sicilian men & black women
Dating / 10:25 PM - Wednesday February 21, 2007

Italian/Sicilian men & black women

I have ALWAYS been hit on by Italian and Sicilian men, both here and in Italy. I don't mind it at all, as they are both SOOOOO sexy, but I want to know from them, what EXACTLY do you guys (Italians & Sicilians only need respond) love so much about us black women? Thanks:D

The reason I said this question was for Italian and Sicilian men only was because THEY...Italian AND Sicilian men have told me PERSONALLY that they PREFER black women. White friends of mine, both male and female, that have gone to Italy told me the EXACT same thing. That's why I wanted Italian and Sicilian men to address this. Thanks for your response though.

I think they love women in general.. I am a blue eyed blonde and am hit on by Italians as well, in fact my first husband was from Sicily... I just think they have a way with women.. charming doesnt cover it

I am 1st generation Sicilian living in the USA. I am attracted to the casual part and real-time personality of black women. Moreover, If they are into you, they will show you how much they desire you and worship you as their man. They are also are extremely sexy women with a lot of fire. Making love to a black women is an outer body experience for an Italian man. Explosive passion !

- Response by forzaferrari, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Newark