Worthless Women
Sex & Intimacy / 12:20 PM - Monday February 12, 2007

Worthless Women

After Emmalee Bauer, 25, was fired by the Sheraton hotel company in late 2006, she sought unemployment compensation from the Iowa agency that offers benefits to employees terminated through no fault of their own. However, the judge noted that Bauer had written a 300-page journal, during office hours, chronicling her efforts to avoid work. Among her entries: "This typing thing seems to be doing the trick. It just looks like I am hard at work on something very important," and, "Once lunch is over, I will come right back to writing to piddle away the rest of the afternoon," and, "Accomplishment is overrated, anyway." (Her claim was denied.) [Des Moines Register, 1-18-07]

http://www.newsofth eweird.com/ archive/index

Isn't this so typical of women in the workplace? All the women I've ever worked with over the years were, & they get away with it most of the time because employers know that women will just file a fraudulant sexual harassment suit in response because women do not have any sense or universal justice or any conscience anyway. Women today are worthless mothers, wothless as wives, & worthless employees, worthless as friends, & just all around worthless & it has all been the result of 40 years of Feminism- ironic isn't it?

- Asked by mhays8100, A Rebel, Male, 29-35, Dallas, Consulting

Women have children, that's all they really need to do. Hell, that's the only thing they are good at.

- Response by A Couch Potato, Male, 29-35, London

I'ts not women, it's men, young people, old people, white people, people of color, in other words WE ALL TRY TO GET OUT OF WORK. Like, what the Hell are you doing on-line right now? Are you at work?

- Response by blondegirlfrnd, A Married Girl, Female, 36-45, Artist / Musician / Writer

You're not married or involved with anyone, are you? Get used to being alone.

- Response by rexy67, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

"Women today are worthless mothers, wothless as wives, & worthless employees, worthless as friends, & just all around worthless"

You can't say this about every woman... I'm sorry but thats just not true... Many women or some women, yes but not all. Emmalee Bauer is worthless... but I'm not and I think its wrong to just put all women in this category, especially since there are men who are exactly like that too.

- Response by lovely315, A Cool Mom, Female, 29-35, Cleveland, Student

you must not being getting any dates, any sex, or have anything to do with the opposite sex at all. Are you gay? Because it sure sounds like it. Or maybe you hate women so much because you want to be one.

- Response by A Player, Female, 29-35, Administrative

i think you know very few real women

- Response by lacygirl, A Hippie Chick, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

I understand the point you are trying to make. This one person doesn't represent all women. Probably not many. I do agree with the moral decline of society revolving around children being raised by $6.00 an hour rent a moms so that the grown ups can have SUV's and big screen tv's. I have relatives which dump both babies at a day care so they can make more money than they really need. Do they need a trip to Cancun every year. Do they both need 3 year old or newer cars all the time. No. But don't blame the women alone. Everyone has a choice. Do you need that third or fourth tv. Camping vs Cancun. Arrowstar or Escalade. Happy Days or Columbine. Tv's, Cancun, the new Escalade and the occasional Columbine are the norm. But don't blame the women. They are only part of the equasion.

- Response by nz22db, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Managerial

I'm afraid the evidence simply doesn't support your conclusion. In fact, it seems like the conclusion an irrational closeted homosexual might draw.

- Response by gingerwestland, A Hip Hop Girl, Female, 22-25, Student

How do YOU know that women are lazy in the workplace? How do you know MEN aren't? Haven't YOU ever slacked off, even once?

And how do YOU know women are "worthless mothers, wives, employees, friends, and just in general"? I have to say I disagree, I don't think women are worth any more or less than men.

I have to admit though, though feminism changed the world for the good when it comes to women's rights, and that feminists have the right idea, they're chasing that ideal the wrong way and sometimes this means women are not responsible.

- Response by poth, A Creative, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

Can you say chronic misogynist?

Your posts are consistently rants against all women. You had better realize that this is the new millenium and no matter how much you and the rest of your ilk desire to back to the way things used to be in the 1800's where women were mere chattel, I have news for you. It just isn't going to happen. Get over it.

Maybe you could move to Iran...I think you might just fit right in with those guys' values.

OH by the way...all of those low ratings you give to people who disagree with you are all being changed by the tribunal.

And in my opinion, you are not only worthless as a man, but pretty much as a human being as well. Get a life!

- Response by drumboi2, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65, Retired

dude, you got issues man. The hardest workers and best friends i have or girls

- Response by fglg, A Rebel, Male, 29-35, Dublin, Technical

I'm not going to debate with you on this, I just want to know; what woman hurt you?

- Response by A Sweet Sarah, Female, 36-45, Chicago, Administrative

I have seen it to much in my life when it comes to worthless wives and mothers. I know more men that do twice as much work and cook and clean then wives. I also know from personal experience that my kids mother is just a waste of air anymore. She never takes time to spend with these wonderful kids and always dends the oldest away every weekend. She thinks she going to get the kids. I think it is very bad that a 2 year old little girl does not even go to her mom. Maybe she should stay home once in a bloom moon.

- Response by fish4daddy, A Father Figure, Male, 36-45, Cincinnati, Other Profession

Picking a "news" item off of "News of the Weird" to make a judgemental and generalized claim about all women in the workplace makes NO sense. In any job I've ever had, it's mainly the women who've worked very hard, and have gone above and beyond their job description, and their pay rate. In reality, everyone cuts corners, and anyone male or female could abuse the unemployment system. You can't honestly believe women are worthless -- who raised you? If not a woman, then perhaps an baboon, with your attitude.

- Response by noirblanc, An Alternative Girl, Female, 36-45, New York, Other Profession

Does it make you gay if it's your own dick up your ass?

- Response by A Creative, Female, 36-45, Los Angeles, Celebrity

that is such bullshit!! I know SO many guys who do the same thing. hell, just count the number of men who are on here to while away the time at work.

and yes, shouting wolf is an easy way out for women, but most of us don't abuse it, and those of us that do get a reputation in the workplace for doing that and aren't taken seriously.

and you really need to get over yourself. whatever your problem is, it doesn't make all females worthless.

- Response by js800, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Chicago, Student

Usually I ignore such mindless rants, but this is way over the top. Perhaps you are merely playing devil's advocate to see how many people will give you a mindless rant back, or give you an intelligent rebuttal. If you are looking for the latter, may I suggest that you utilize verbiage that is a bit less inflammatory and totally absurd. If you really do believe what you wrote, then I pity you. I will concede that some women indeed do abuse the system. That does not bring cause however to make such a sweeping and patently false over generalization.

- Response by gilpill, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Chicago, Internet / New Media

You know what fuck you buddy! I work my fucking ass off all day at work while fighting 3 chronic illnesses along with having to pop morphine for the pain. Then I go home, do all the fucking house work and cook all the meals by myself. You don't know any real women.

- Response by beanielou, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Halifax, Who Cares?

Generalizaions are a load of crap. Maybe you should meet some real, accomplished women and maybe you'll change your tune.

THat is, if any real women would have anything to do with you. With a shitty attitude like that, I have my doubts.

- Response by angeluscado, A Creative, Female, 26-28, Administrative

Um - in my experience, laziness doesn't really have a gender. People slack off once they know their job, once they're "established" and long enough at a company. The only difference I see in the case you outlined, is that this person was dumb enough to keep a record of it - feeling some sort of pride in her organized sloth.

Calling women worthless in all fronts is just ignorant. Don't let one person of a particular gender dictate how all women are to you and others. Men can be just as lazy.

Shall we get into all the ignored child custody payments men are known for? The domestic abuse?

- Response by snafu, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, Toronto, Financial / Banking

no not typical. i've worked with women like this, but i've also worked woth real go-getters. women who were always dependable. don't get me wrong i am not a fan of feminism. its been take to far from the sufferage movement, which sufferage was a good thing. i don't like ism's in general. however stop with the hate. "he who is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone."-Jesus Christ

- Response by eyebme, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Chicago, Other Profession