When a woman says she feels no ...
Dating / 10:09 AM - Tuesday February 06, 2007

When a woman says she feels no chemistry is that just her way of saying she thinks you not attractiv

When a woman says she feels no chemistry is that just her way of saying she thinks you not attractive, or more bluntly that she thinks you're ugly?

Update: February 06, 2007.
Thanks to all who responded. Everyone except on guy said it just meant that there was no spark. The guy told me that I'm ugly, thanks pal. If you want you can judge for yourself I have a picture in my profile of myself with messy hair and a 5 o'clock shadow. It's me at my worst.

- Asked by roadrunner26, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?

It's her way of saying there is no spark, no physical chemistry, that is all. I went out on a date with a very attractive man, but had no chemistry at all. If she thought you were plain old ugly she would've been more likely to come up with some lame excuse to end the date quickly.

- Response by mominmi, A Career Woman, Female, 36-45

If i were to tell you i didnt feel chemistry it would be that i wasnt attracted to you but not that you were ugly.

- Response by secretlady, A Creative, Female, 29-35, Home Maker

It means she's not feeling any chemistry. You may be very attractive and the nicest guy around. She's not feeling it though. At least she had the decency to tell you. She may not even think you're ugly. She's just didn't feel that connection.

- Response by befuddled, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

No. I've met very attractive people with whom I've had no chemistry and rather average joes with whom I've had amazing chemistry. Its hard to explain chemistry but its not all about looks. So its not necessarily that she thinks a man is unattractive. There's just not that necessary spark.

Same thing a guy would say in the same situation....but yes, I would have to agree.

- Response by drumboi2, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65

No. It means she likes you as a person and doesn't want to just ignore you, but respects you enough to explain that she doesn't feel sparks with you.

Sparks aka chemistry is a naturally occuring phenomenon that neither of you have any control over.

- Response by azgylf, A Career Woman, Female, 46-55, Self-Employed

If it were me.... it wouldn't necessarily mean either. I've known many 'gorgeous guys'...who I just didn't feel it with.

But, it does mean... you're in the friend zone.

- Response by soarhigh, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

I don't think it always has to do with how attractive a man is. I have been with some pretty hot men, and felt nothing!!! She just doesn't feel the spark and to be honest you can't make chemistry happen. Either it is there, or not!!! Don't always assume a woman is talking about your looks when she says there is no chemistry between the two of you.

No, it's her way of saying she feels no chemistry.

- Response by poisonrogue, An Alternative Girl, Female, 26-28, Who Cares?

No, it means she does not want to have sex with you!

- Response by desertson52, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65, Sacramento, Consulting

no, it simply means that she doesn't have a physical reaction to you.

women could look at a hot guy, asknowledge that he's fine, but not FEEL anything

- Response by lacygirl, A Hippie Chick, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

Not at all!!! I went out wtih a guy a couple times who was really cute, really funny and had a great personality...I just found myself dreading the first kiss for some reason! Just didn't feel the chemistry that I had hoped for...it happens.

- Response by carriesueud, A Life of the Party, Female, 29-35, Cleveland, Who Cares?

no chemistry means u guys just don't connect.it has nothing to do with how u look.if i don't have chemistry with a person i can't hang out with them period.