Girls beating each other up
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 8:43 PM - Wednesday December 20, 2006

girls beating each other up

what is is with girls beating up other girls?

when I grew up, not that long ago (I'm in my 30s) you just didn't have girls beating each other up. You had the nasty cliques, etc., but not the hitting.

What has me just as appalled as the girls hitting each other is that the boys and other girls don't try to stop them. I grew up thinking that men felt protective towards women, and I always trusted the men in my life to look out for me.

has society really changed that much???

- Asked by curvysmartgirl, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Dallas, Artist / Musician / Writer

I just think people are so insensitive to violence nowadays that they figure it's a vital part of survival. I am amazed that girls will just break out into fights over the littlest things. This girl I knew accidently spilled a drink on this girl and before she knew it the girl and her friend were attacking her and one of the girls boyfriend was holding her down so they could hit her. It's disgusting that our society is so hell bent on dominance. Sad really.

- Response by prettynpunk, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Seattle, Who Cares?

I would never hit another girl. Slap, maybe. But not punch.

Guys, on the other hand... well, sometimes they just don't get that NO actually does mean NO.

- Response by wildeheart, A Creative, Female, 22-25, Seattle, Student