What does "8====D" mean???
Sex & Intimacy / 9:39 AM - Thursday December 14, 2006

What does "8====D" mean???

This was a question on another board I belong to and I thought I'd share the answer from one of the members.

yup, it's an emoticon for a penis and scrotum. a tip for the ladies: don't forget about the 8. sure, we like what you do to our D and our equal signs, but what about our 8? but, be gentle with our 8. if you squeeze our 8 too hard, we won't have as many equal signs and our D will become a d.

All in good fun. Actually, I'm not sure where the posted it because it isn't showing up under jokes & polls

- Asked by montgomeryburns, An Intellectual Guy, Male, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

- Response by bytor, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Pittsburgh, Artist / Musician / Writer

Thanks for the advice, I'll try to remember that...

- Response by cam80, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35

8 = balls
d = dick

ok gotcha!

- Response by scorp77, A Career Woman, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

wtf?crack kills and weed fries the brain.
was the person who originally posted this even have a brain.sorry but i really don't get it.looks like babel to me.

This was just ridiculous

- Response by katman9x, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Medical / Dental

Luckily I was able to decipher this, I was beginning to think I needed to take an allgebra class again. Very well put!

- Response by vinter1, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Other Profession

It is a good one and, you have to think for a minute. I am glad a few people have a sense of humor. I know it is only a joke so, I don't see why it makes other people upset. Many people post jokes and, this is a good one. So other people lighten up,
It just a joke!!!

- Response by maggie1212, A Sweet Sarah, Female, Who Cares?

lol oh that was cute! :D And for the record, I try not to neglect the 8 and have learned to be very considerate of it. ;D

- Response by b1uetattoo, An Alternative Girl, Female, 36-45, Home Maker

no comments.

- Response by gunonly, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Other Profession