Grant A Christmas Wish
Family & Parenting / 6:49 AM - Thursday November 30, 2006

Grant A Christmas Wish

If you could have a Christmas Wish granted for one person in your life, who would it be and what would you wish for them?

- Asked by dawsonmckay, A Rebel, Male, 36-45, Phoenix, Artist / Musician / Writer

I'd wish for my mom a hot son-in-law! Just kiddin..

I'd wish my parents more time to spend with me! :)

- Response by bianca111, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Student

There is a man near me who can hardly walk and he walks to and from work daily. I wish he had a car or a driver. Or better legs.

- Response by butternutbisque, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

We don't know each other very well, but there is a single dad that lives above me and he has an old car that takes six tries to start. You can see that he trying so hard and that he loves his little girl. I wish for him to get a break and I hope he has a Merry Christmas.

- Response by carolina72, A Thinker, Female, 36-45

I would wish that my fiance got the job of his dream's:)

- Response by 1sassychic, A Married Girl, Female, 36-45, Student

Sorry, it has to be 2. Both my kids....I would wish them to achieve balance and happiness in their lives.

- Response by drumboi2, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65, Retired

I would wish that my Mom would get Knee and Foot surgeries so she wouldn't have that constant pain.

I would wish for my daughter, all her dreams come true.

- Response by cam80, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Other Profession

It would have to be for my Mom, that she was still alive and able to enjoy her grandchildren.

- Response by mickeybaby, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

The wish would be for my daughter to have her tuition paid off so she could finish her degree without all the worry and work she is putting in.

- Response by mysterypp, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 56-65, Chicago, Teaching

I would wish my brothers overall health was better and he could live long enough to see his children grow, marry and have children.

- Response by mominmi, A Career Woman, Female, 36-45

I'd wish for better health in my sisters life she sick most ofthe time

- Response by A Hippie Chick, Female, 36-45, Newark, Medical / Dental

That my father could retire right now and my parents could afford to enjoy retirement life anyway they wanted.

- Response by beanielou, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Halifax, Who Cares?

for my mom to have more of a sense of peace, she's lost her own mother this year and has had an overall hard go of it...I wish her peace

- Response by queenbeenthere, A Married Girl, Female, 36-45, Medical / Dental

I have alot of Jerry Springer show family members, so it is really hard too pick just one..but I would have to say if it were only one wish that would be fulfilled:
my granddaughter is 3 months old and they have diagnosed her with rsv a preemie thing (even though she was full term, she was only 6.1 lbs at birth), that attacks the lungs and respiratory, she is on breathing treatments as much as 4-6X a day currently. I pray to God every night that she will outgrow this and not be opermanently affected as she is a very brightly shining light in my otherwise dimly lit world of family members.

- Response by txsophisticate, A Career Woman, Female, 36-45, Houston

My one Christmas wish already came true. My godson was diagnosed with a rare brain cancer (ATRT) at 14 mons (Nov 2008) he relapsed February 2010. This cancer is a rapid growing one. Most kids his age don't survive over a year. He had an 11% survival rate. My wish was to have him still here with us and hopefully for many more years to come. Go Team Doryan!!!!

- Response by A Cool Mom, Female, 29-35, Los Angeles, Financial / Banking