Women in the mens room.
Sex & Intimacy / 9:12 AM - Wednesday November 15, 2006

Women in the mens room.

How many women have used the mens room urinal?

I was at a music venue thie week-end for a show. When I visited the mens room I stood in line with a girl and she peed in the urinal next to me. It was really odd, but I'm used to peeing infront of my wife so it wasn't a big deal.

There is no way a guy could go to the womens room if the mens room line was too long.

Update: November 15, 2006.
She Squated over the urinal, hands resting on her knees, hinny over the urinal.

- Asked by proteus, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Pittsburgh, Who Cares?

I've used them lots of times. There are sooo many times when I've gone out and some woman is taking too long in the ladies room. Most times bars (this town) have one stall in the women's room. So you have a line of 4 or 5 women. I just wait for the men's room to clear and then use it. A toilet is a toilet. Urinating in a urinal can be tricky, but it's not much different than standing outside to take care of nature! It bothers some men, but when you gotta go....you gotta go!

- Response by 3taboos, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Other Profession

EWWWWWWWW!

She musta REALLY had to go -- I would never do that!

- Response by scorp77, A Career Woman, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

she sat on a urinal?

- Response by kaisersoze, A Couch Potato, Male, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

How does one aim with a vagina into a urinal??

- Response by butternutbisque, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

i've used the men room several times (the line was too long for the girls)

but never used the urinal

- Response by friendofgreen, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Other Profession

Nope, never in a urinal. I'm trying to picture that in my head and it seems like she probably made a huge mess. HMMMMM....

- Response by agentorange, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

In my dorm we have a co-ed bathroom, and several times while abroad I've used the men's room by accident (I don't know the word for 'men' in mandarin!) but I would NEVER go in the urinal... that would be insane!

- Response by nordstroma, An Alternative Girl, Female, 26-28, Chicago, Student

I've known girl's to do this but not while a guy was in there!

- Response by 1sassychic, A Married Girl, Female, 36-45, Student

I've done it but NEVER used a urinal. I waited til the bathroom was empty and I had a friend guard the door while I hovered over the toilet. The way I see it, a toilet is a toilet.

- Response by floridagirl, An Alternative Girl, Female, 36-45, Other Profession

Yeah, I know a couple of girls that do this and think it is soooooooooo cute. I look at them as trashy cause all they are really doing is trying to get attention in my book. Well at least these girls cause right near the mens rooms were port o johns just for the over flow of the women's bathroom.

i admit...i've gone to the mens room before.if i really have to go i will go there if the woman's is occupied.but i've never gone in there with a man or men.i wouldn't do that.i don't know them

classy

:o(

- Response by anonymouse32, An Alternative Girl, Female, 18-21

the women's bathroom line will always be longer than the guy's its the rule of life.

- Response by mick2005, A Rebel, Male, 22-25, Seattle, Self-Employed