Short hair = ugly???
Diet & Health / 3:46 PM - Thursday November 09, 2006

short hair = ugly???

So I just got back from heating up my lunch in the break room here at work. As my lunch is getting nuked, I see a lady walking down the hall. I think to myself, "Hmmm, she would be really cute if she had longer hair".

Do women honestly not know how unattractive short hair is?

- Asked by corunner, A Jock, Male, 46-55, Denver, Science / Engineering

To each his own. mine is short and I love it. It's not my job to please some random man. It's my job to please myself.

- Response by busyb704, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Other Profession

its are an idiot

- Response by isabella1963, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Denver, Financial / Banking

My husband is the same way. He hates short hair on women. Thus I am stuck with my hair as long as it can be.

- Response by sweetsavanah, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Denver, Who Cares?

I wouldn't know...I've never had short hair...Do you like my hair? lol

- Response by dolphace, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55

Women know what some guys like to see, but they dont care because they have a confidence that can make any man want them.
I've always had long (not too long) wavyish hair, then a couple years ago I was like, I want a shorter cut, and got this shoulder length haircut. Ive kept that length till this year, and Im still pretty hot. I mean come on a sexy woman is a sexy woman.

- Response by An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Fitness

That's just your opinion. My man loves mine.

- Response by chickymama46, A Life of the Party, Female, 56-65, New Orleans, Medical / Dental

YOU find short hair unattractive -- doesn't mean all other men do. And, it sure doesn't mean that that particular woman's attractiveness is at all affected by your opinion. Just sayin'

- Response by trawna2, A Hippie Chick, Female, 36-45, Toronto, Other Profession

You're one of the few men I know who says that... I sexy woman is a sexy woman... depends how she carries herself... hair has little to do with it!

- Response by A Trendsetter, Female, 22-25, Teaching

I think its a matter of the woman's preference.
We usually wear our hair in a way that is easiest
for us to take care of. Mine is long, but for me
it is easier to manage.

- Response by bootscoot, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 46-55, Oklahoma City, Who Cares?