Banging your cousin okay??
Sex & Intimacy / 2:29 PM - Wednesday November 08, 2006

Banging your cousin okay??

So there has been a little bit of a debate as to if having sexual relations (Im trying to keep my questions toned down as I've gotten in trouble with them before) with your cousin. Okay, so maybe its not your "blodd" cousin, but I have cousins from marriage and we all grew up together and in all ways we are COUSINS. Is it okay to repeatedly have sex with your cousin. And if so, at what age is it okay?? 13 or 14 okay??

I THINK NOT!!! ew ew ew ((GAG)) But apparently some DO think this is okie dokie. Does my opinion different because of where I live?? I'm just a little confused on this issue??

- Asked by panikuss, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, San Francisco, Managerial

this is not kentucky

sorry lucky--you know i love ya

- Response by friendofgreen, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Other Profession

only in arkansas. :)

- Response by yenkoman, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Oklahoma City, Political / Government

You're very pretty, but it seems like you've gained some weight. If you were my cousin, I wouldn't bang you, but it would be okay for you to suck my dick.

cheers.

- Response by A Life of the Party, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?

Well i know someone who did it with his "cousin", but it was really a family friend. Like his parents and her parents have been best friends for ever, they've know eachother all their lives, took bubble bath together when they were little and in high school they hooked up. Does that count as being taboo? I wouldn't know, cause i've never did it with my cousin, but to each his own, right?

- Response by guy5432, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, New York, Who Cares?

It is legal in almost all US states for second cousins to marry. So if they can marry, I presume sex is OK. Some states allow first cousins to marry.

Now not that I would ever do so, but I new a guy who married his second cousin once removed, whom he did not grow up with so he did not think of her as a "sister" before they met.

As for what age, I do not think 13 or 14 yearolds should be having sex AT ALL. I think age of consent should be 16 or higher, and that would be the time for that sort of thing.

- Response by stormbrow, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Ottawa, Who Cares?

As a follow up, i find it very interesting that while reading and replying to this post i'm doing it with a southern accent in my head. strrrrange...

When I was in high school I dated a girl and was having sex with her for three weeks (we did it on the first date) before we both learnt that our dad's were cousins.

It was kinda akward and we stopped dating when we found out, but the sex was so good that we would fuck four or five times a week through high school and college and for a few years after that.

- Response by A Life of the Party, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?

gotta pass on this one....maybe some hick from the inbred states can better stomach something like this....

- Response by alirhen, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Edmonton, Other Profession

Nothin' say lovin' like humpin' your cousin!!

However, if you do in fact have sex with your cousin, and you start to sweat, that will be deemed as "Relative humidity'!!!

- Response by galoop, A Jock, Male, 46-55, Toronto, Executive