Pop Rocks
Sex & Intimacy / 11:40 PM - Sunday October 22, 2006

Pop Rocks

Some girlfriends of mine told me once that one great way to give oral sex to your man is to do it with "Pop Rocks" candy in your mouth. Has anyone here ever tried it? How was it?

- Asked by poofy67, A Career Woman, Female, 46-55, St.Louis, Medical / Dental

your girlfriends lie. they didnt try this. yannno how i know?? i tried it on my fiance. yanno what his reaction was??? he said it felt like sandpapper on his dick. they are little rocks with sharp angles on them, do you really think that is going to feel good being rubbed up and down on his shaft? nope. do your guy a favor, dont put pop rocks in your mouth before you put his cock in there. not a good combo.

- Response by widgetjojo11, A Married Girl, Female, 36-45

HEard of it many many times, Fantastic is the most common description. Much better than a mentholated caugh drop.

Yes Me and mine have tryed it didn't work that well.

- Response by johnny45, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Who Cares?

You know, I'll have to say I have never tried that. I've tried it with anything in my mouth. I've never even hummed. Just good ol' suck it dry to the bone technique. I guess I'm old school.

- Response by graziella, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55, Philadelphia, Artist / Musician / Writer

hey your in the dental business.....you know what those things do to your teeth!!!! can u imagine what it would do to your signif. other....ouch..but hey if you find out anything interesting ....give us a shout...thanks :-)

- Response by betty39, A Hippie Chick, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

Tic Tacs work much better, taste better, don't scratch the cock, and when I need a bit of a jaw break let me blow on his head with great effect...

- Response by siouxzen, A Creative, Female, Who Cares?, Los Angeles, Self-Employed

i've heard of it. I don't know how sticky it would be but i frankly can't have too many damn things in my mouth. too confusing whether to suck or chew, lol

- Response by busyb704, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Other Profession

Never tried it but...I wouldn't try it with coke in my mouth!

- Response by 4thebettergetter, A Married Girl, Female, 46-55, Charlotte, Medical / Dental