Hey...can I suck your cock?
Sex & Intimacy / 11:44 AM - Tuesday October 10, 2006

Hey...can I suck your cock?

Q to everyone...

What is the BEST way to tell a guy you want to blow him. Give it to me exactly how you would LOVED to be asked that or told that by a sexy woman.

My idea was to stand next to him saying our normal chit chat hello stuff and then look him right in the eyes and say....._______________ ________!?
Please help.
I really want to go through with this because I want to please this guy so bad. I don't want to date him or anything, I just want to suck his dick...Is that so bad?!

- Asked by A Sweet Sarah, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

I think I'm in love with you.

I can't think of any combination of words, once they mean "I wanna suck your cock", that won't work.

- Response by niolk, A Creative, Male, 29-35, Dublin, Artist / Musician / Writer

My tonsils itch, could you scratch them for me? LOL

- Response by rexy67, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

Damn. Could I marry you?

LOL.

If ur serious, why don't u just trap him somewhere private and be agressive about it? Talk about a turn on.

- Response by dreamguide66, An Intellectual Guy, Male, Who Cares?, Technical

I sure as hell hope your are talking about me....and that I'm the one standing next to you. But the best way is just to ask him. As your standing there lean up to kiss him in the ear and whisper, "I so want to take your big, hard cock into my mouth and have you cumm down my throat. That should do the trick.

- Response by lab01, A Father Figure, Male, 46-55, St.Louis, Other Profession

I've been practicing on carrots all week, and I think I'm ready for the real thing. Can I try on you?

- Response by oditmus, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Edmonton, Internet / New Media

i think this should happen in the right moment, not just matter of factly. take him to a secluded place and just start coming on to him... then unzip and get busy. if he responds negatively to the come on in the first place, maybe it's a bad time. but once he is turned on about the idea of fooling around, i can't imagine he'd turn down the bj. from my experience, he will ask later, why did you do that? (out of surprise not dislike) then you can express your devotion.

good luck!

- Response by teach123, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Teaching

Your have answered your own question.

Although, looking down at his crotch appreciatively will go a long way. Don't stare at it, but look down (I assume you are in a semi-public place so you cannot reach over for a quick grab) look up, lick you lips and say "I really like the looks of your cock and I really want to suck on it. Would you like a blowjob?"

Then when he gets over the shock. You might say, "really, I have wanted to do this for a long time." You may have to reassure him that you are not with the police, that you don't expect anything else from him and then do it.

It is a wonderful thing you want to do. Any guy would be grateful.

How about, we go some place, and play around a little.
It's that easy and when you do his pants will disappear at some time and just get after it without warning him he'll like it.

- Response by meanjaneine2, A Married Girl, Female, 26-28, Student

Just grab it. I'll get the idea.

- Response by kwest1rockman, A Hip Hop Guy, Male, 26-28, Miami, Student

LOL well you are quite the little horny sex-kitten eh?

As long as you can accept two things it's alright:
1. He may reject it (crazy but there's always an outside chance)
2. It might change his thoughts/feelings about you and be a turn off.

If you can accept the possibility of one or both, then do it however you think is best. For me I'd find it pretty hot if a girl I was seeing pushed up against me (even in public, but concealed her hand) and gave me a little tug or squeeze down there. A simple "I Want You" sends a pretty clear message. Maybe lick your lips, he'll get the idea, or else he's brain dead.

- Response by petiepal, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35, Newark, Science / Engineering

How about nice shoes, can I suck your cock

- Response by youh8metoo, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Philadelphia, Who Cares?

any guy who says not to getting his dick sucked needs to get both his heads examined.

go ahead and ask. he will definitely never forget you.

if you just walked up to me and said, "can i suck your dick" id just unzip my pants.

- Response by neanderthal, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Los Angeles

Don't say anything, just do it.

- Response by mfmcrls, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Medical / Dental

"so, I'd really like to suck your cock... you wouldn't mind, would you?"

then, while he's digesting that, suggest a time and place.

"my rommate is out right now, we can do it at my place unless you're too busy right now."

finally, remember basic safety: you can still get aids and other nasty shit from giving oral, so wrap him up, or make sure he's tested.

- Response by js800, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Chicago, Student