Woman and Men...why are men so pussy whipped?
Sex & Intimacy / 3:00 PM - Thursday October 12, 2006

Ok,...here goes
First, I read this long article about woman and men and all the focus being on the men's penis. Why? why is there not more focus on the looseness or tightness of a woman? Why does the man bare the brunt of this attention, the man can do very little to nothing about his size, at least a woman can do kaggles or not screw around so much, as to cause her to be loose. I really don't get this. It's always the man who is made fun of for being small, then when a guy like me comes along who is above average, not huge but over 7 and 5inches around, woman say...oh yeah right, I've done a tremendous amount of research and 75% of guys are between 5-6" and around 4-41/2" around the other 25% is split up between the small around 2-4" and the other side less than 3% of guys are over 8" long. I'm actually slightly over 7" which sounds like I'm perfect according to this article about the size of men. Still...why so much focus on men, and not woman being loose...the other funny thing is that men are almost always at the "but" end of a joke...with woman these days, whether it's penis size or understanding how to do something around the house, or showing emotion...etc if we show emotion then we are considered weak, or just generally pussy whipped- which brings me to me next point, I think I'm going to write a new book-
The title will be, "The pussification of today’s man" why are men so pussy whipped today...and can there be anything done about it?

Anyone have any thoughts...And before anyone jumps me about my thoughts about woman, I'll have you know I have had way more than my share of abusive woman, alcoholic dead end relationships with woman, with all the mind games, and guilt trips, and emotional baggage etc...So, don't even go there. The point is and should be understood that woman can be assholes just like men, woman have serious issues with themselves and many times, not all...but many, many times blame their woes on men, society as hole does a good job of making men out to be the reason for all the worlds problems...

By the way...there are 6 inch dildos on line and in sex stores, you just have to know what one looks like...this to the woman in the article who made it sound as if six inch dildos are not made because of the fact that woman want it larger...ask yourself, why...why do woman want it larger- because most of the woman today are so damn loose they can't feel anything, not only that they want to go brag to their little friends that they had a big dick,...in fact guys go around and say, yeah I had this really wonderful woman, I made love to last night, and boy did she have a loose pussy- no not really.

STOP making men out to be the focus of woman’s woes...it's their own issues of inadequacies.

And by the way don't judge a book by it's cover...in the event you don't like what I wrote don't think I'm ass, I'm not- I'm just tired of guys being pussy whipped and woman making all guys out to be weak, pussy whipped, small penis jerks...if we were that bad why do so many woman get married to men in the first place?

- Asked by A Creative, Male, 46-55, Body Work

Here's the reason why *some* women like the bigger dick: it turns them on. Simple as that. You like big tits, don't ya? Well - we like big dicks, it makes us lube ourselves up. Do we need a large penis? No..Do we *need* large tits? No. It just makes us horny. I like to check out a guy's crotch occasionally.

Of course, we can always go under the knife to make our titties bigger...and there are those *natural breast enhancement* pills...and I do believe there are *penis enhancement pills* - I don't know whether those work or not...and I don't care.

And just as men are tired of being *pussy whipped*, I'm sure women are tired from having to starve themselves to meet your ridiculous standards. If she doesn't want sex - it's because she has no energy from living off 2 crackers a day.

Women had their time of suffering, now it's the mens' turn. Ladies first ;)

- Response by jillopo, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Dusseldorf, Other Profession

Stop letting those dumb articles fill your head with bullshit.

- Response by sinamen, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Houston, Who Cares?

Its just fuel for the desperate to feel better about themselves. It doesn't bother me though.

- Response by vabyss, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?

You've done waaaay too much research on penis sizes.

Also, I believe you are wrong dude. Most women don't make guys out to be weak and incapable of being men. At least, not any of the guys I hang out with. Choose better friends.

- Response by runner, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Dallas, Executive

i hear men complain about size way more than i hear women complain about it... just an observation.

- Response by teach123, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Teaching

wow.... good stuff!

I'm close to you in size.. a tiny bit more each way.. (no wait.. i'm an innie... shit i forgot!)

but I actually at one point considered getting a girth surgery...

i showed a girl the size i wanted which was only like .5" more around and she couldn't get it in her mouth...

when i saw that.. i was like.. shit... fahghetabowtit! whats the point!!

So i say this...

I may have a smaller dick than some guys... i may not be magnificent to look at or brag worthy...

BUT i can guaran-damn-tee you that I can fuck better than a large majority of them!

and THAT is no shit!

- Response by tornapart, A Life of the Party, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?

BECAUSE SIZE MATTERS!!! and it's external and visual.

- Response by baybreeze69, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

You sound like a gem and make many valid points.

Re: penis size; women rarely concern themselves with penis size . Men do, and make themselves vulnerable to laughs or criticism by making it an issue for themselves. Really, we don't care. If women were insecure about their vagina size and laxity, we would similarly make ourselves vulnerable. Instead, we obsess over our weight, and are vulnerable to weight comments and critism.

The focus of your rant seems to be respect, and I suspect you'll demand respect from your next serious partner .

- Response by fushia, A Married Girl, Female, 56-65, Technical

Come out to LA. It's hard to tell the men from the girls out here. Guys out here are so goddamn soft and pussy-whipped it's an embarassment. The thing is, women want a real man. They want a man who takes care of business across the board and is tough and won't let anyone, least of all her, boss him around. They want a guy who, if someone disrespects her, will knock somebody out if that's what it takes. I can count on my hand how many dudes like that are out here and have fingers to spare.

Too many men are afraid that if they don't do what a woman says, they won't get laid. Geezus. That will never be me. Never in a million years. It will never ever ever come to that with me, and if it did, then I guess I just wouldn't get laid. I'm a grown ass man. I call the shots. I don't know what it is with men today, but they lack balls. I think it's the whole metrosexual thing and father's not doing their jobs. Maybe it's a dick thing. I've got a big one and I can't imagine any of my other big dick brothers out there being told what to do or being bossed around.

As far as women clowning men and all that, shit, I don't listen to all that nonsense. That's stuff's all jokes to me. Every woman I've ever been with has adored me and needed me.

- Response by mrknowitall, A Jock, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?

All I can say is you sound very bitter. I have mostly guy friends and have all my life....some who have fucked dozens of women and women who have fucked 1. And not once ever ever ever have I ever heard a guy say they have fucked a women with a loose pussy...and trust me it's not because they didn't want to say something like that in front of a girl....it's because it's NEVER happened to them before. Yes I suppose there are women out there with loose pussies...but it's not becuase they fuck a lot....because fucking a lot does not instantly equal a loose pussy. They get loose from stretching the muscles...as in inserting larger objects etc. And size does matter...that's why we talk about it so much. Not all women want large dicks either...so don't generalize that either. And why do I talk about small dicks....because who wants a small one...once I was with a guy who's dick was maybe 2-3 inches hard!!! What the fuck as I supposed to do with that???? Accept it? I don't think so. Yes women can be assholes just as much as men, but for different reasons. The reason women tend to complain more is because usually women are more intune with their feelings and express them better than men. And the only one who says that men are pussy's that have feelings are OTHER MEN. Somen women are as whipped as men....I don't think thats anything new...regardless of you "article".

- Response by littlecutie, A Life of the Party, Female, 36-45, Toronto, Fashion

You do know that having sex does not expand a woman and make her loose. Even when faced with a horse cock like yours. Vagina's are incredible things. They normally contract so the sides touch.

Giving birth does streach things (you ever seen the size of new baby, its a wonder it every contracts at all) a little but as you point out, it possible to shrink them back. So most people who are concerned about size, are men. Most who seem most concerned my be a little small, and most who are a little large seem so overwhellemed with themselves to be a little shallow.

Of course I can see that is not you, but I have never experienced a vagina that was loose. Warm, wet, sweet, wonderful, but not loose.

No doubt theres a definite problem with guys being pussy whipped now a days and certian views towards guys, most of its messed up but dont forget theres exceptions to every rule. However some valid points brought up and sometimes you just need to be blunt about things to get your point across

- Response by kyora, A Rebel, Male, Who Cares?, Toronto, Who Cares?

Men of the last 40+ years have been heavily influenced by the worst form of brain washing with the feminism movement.
This prevalence in society has been perpetrated to a sickening extent as feminism has been the primary driving force that has eroded the traditional roll that man has played within the family unit.
political correctness has compounded preservation of the destructiveness of feminism within society.
On top of that, welfare and economic dependence of a female on mankind is no longer the case, so women no longer need to value males as much as before.
Who does feminism benefit in the long run?, the simple answer with Jew kind. to that is the capitalist plutonomy that exists and represented
Pussy wiped men will tend to fit in to a life of servitude that involve, slave ties to capitalism.
When the male as achieved a perceived high level of wealth the female will leave the male and the male will need to start from scratch again, leaving a very efficient capital system of slavery.
Men used to lay the law down to females and did this for 12,000 years before the Jewish slave master re-engineered society.
Women are less evolved in the mind than men, as emotive creatures and their importance is only to procreate and support a mans needs, wants and desires.

- Response by countgermain, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Melbourne, Self-Employed