Something special for her
Dating / 1:00 AM - Tuesday October 10, 2006

Something special for her

I found a girl i really like finally, anyways I do what i can for her to be a "sweet" as possible but I dont feel like thats good enough. I wanna do something thats different that she will enjoy, it can just be some small things or a big thing, the less money the better but im willing to do what i gotta do. College is killing my wallet. What are somethings your s/o has done for you or you have done for then that has really stood out. Thanks to all that help

- Asked by A Hip Hop Guy, Male, 18-21, Cleveland, Student

Drive her out to a desolate area, where the skies will be free of city light so you can see the tons of stars, lay a soft blanket on the roof of your car, and have a homemade (or close to) picnic of all comfort foods.

ask her to take a walk, anytime, just to talk and be with her.

these are romantic things, but some girls might like them, if it's her kind of thing.

- Response by stickaforkinme, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 29-35, Chicago, Food Service

Here is a suggestion, make her an original love note. Go to the sites at the bottom of this post (take spaces out) and make her a romantic homemade crossword puzzle or home made other puzzles with your own secret love words and love message. Get really creative, use stuff you both would only know, places you went, names you call her, how you feel about her. Then buy her a book of love poems like "The 100 Best Love Poems of All Time" by Leslie Pockell (which is a mix of the most famous poets) or be specific to one poet like one can never go wrong with "All the Love Poems of Shakespeare" (I personally would go with Shakespeare, he's time tested, lol.)
So, here's how you present your love gift, because presentation is everything. You want to go get a pretty paper covered box that the book will fit in (with room to spare, try the craft store). Then go buy her a pretty, girly pen, not expensive, but go to staples or somewhere that you can choose a cute one, something pretty. Finally, go buy some hershey kisses. put the crossword in the book at the page where you want her to find it (like at the poem that says "Shall I compare thee to a summer's day"...), pick your favorite, mark the page with hearts, circle the title etc. Write a little love note like ... I give you kisses, for my sweetheart. Add the book with puzzle & pen, then pour the hersheys kisses in to fill the box. Tie the box with a red ribbon. Leave the box somewhere she will find it. You don't want to actually give it to her, you want to leave her to read the poems and do her love crossword alone, no pressure. She will enjoy the kisses you left, read her poems and think of her wonderful boyfriend. Sound good? Have fun!

Hershey’s hugs and kisses.book of love poems

http:// puzzlemaker. school. discovery. com/
http:// www. edhelper. com/crossword. htm

- Response by jaemac, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Vancouver, Artist / Musician / Writer

cook her a nice meal of something that you really know how to make. I am sure u can whip up something. the first time my bf made me breakfast I was more in love with him! The french toast was delicious too. Something like that she will always remember

- Response by 1isis, A Cool Mom, Female, 36-45, Philadelphia, Administrative

Good responses so far. If you are creative at all, a poem, a crafty something made with your hands (and love). Something from your heart>

- Response by singingwolverine, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Self-Employed