Like dirty emails?
Sex & Intimacy / 3:37 AM - Friday September 15, 2006

like dirty emails?

Ok so I'm going back and forth with this guy that I (as well as him) am using for sex. We both send eachother fun, dirty emails back and forth and he usually gets back to me very quickly.

It's been over 1 day and a half since he sent one back! Is he testing me? There are times that I didn't get back to him for that long, is he just trying to throw it back at me? The last email was pretty darn dirty that I sent but I thought guys like that coming from attractive women!

Maybe he got busy. I'm sure if it has something to do with sex than he will be writing you as soon as he can!!!

- Response by kb90, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

Maybe he has another FWB that he wants to spend time with.

- Response by bathory313, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Norfolk, Medical / Dental

I was in a similar situation and then I got a girlfriend and just stopped keeping in touch with my FWB. That could be what has happened. Even if he is not committed to the girl, he may like her and think it wrong to continue sleeping with you while he is seeing her. I mean after all if he is looking for a real commitment it isnt usually the best idea to start that relationship while sleeping with another(and you dont tell your the girl you are seeing that you have sleeping with your FWB because you probably overlapped at one point.)

- Response by A Career Man, Male, 22-25, San Diego, Who Cares?

It depends on the degree of dirty: YEAH BABY, I'M GONNA FART IN YOUR MOUTH AND PISS ON YOUR FACE!!" as heared in the movie "Scary movie 2" is not cool no matter how good you look.

- Response by thetactician, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 26-28, Who Cares?

Personally I know a guy who is married and did this for a time with someone willing, because it is just sex it meant NOTHING to him, she however got involved emotionally...this caused him problems because it was to be sex only- Do not sell yourself short any man will jump your bones but what are you saying to them about your worth?
There is still the old standard not tooted much but still true, a woman to screw you just don't take home to mama, and the woman you take home to mama is not just a woman to screw.
If you want treated better move on forget him as he could be sleeping with others and give you a disease one in five now have herpes. Live your life like you are worth more than you are treating yourself, and I am sure a guy will see it and take notice. You don't have to marry but get a better quality man, to do so be a better quality woman.
Good luck to you.

- Response by gingersdd, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

ok yea i kno wht you mean..
cuz when i had my cell fone me n my bestfriend
were txting dirty stuff too each other and since i
dnt hve one nomore we write each other on myspace
i mean sometimes well talk bout dirty things n everything
but now we dnt and i wonder the same thing..

but all i can tell you is wait n see wht happens but if you wana kno whts up wit him jus ask him..i mean it doesnt hurt too ask rite?? i mean whts the worse can happen..you never kno till you confront.

- Response by audreay09, A Life of the Party, Female, 22-25, Los Angeles