Condom getting stuck inside the woman
Sex & Intimacy / 1:33 AM - Tuesday June 20, 2006

condom getting stuck inside the woman

I had a condom come off inside me (not break) while I was having sex the other night. Luckily, I was able to retrieve it but it was deep inside of me. Talk about scary! This has happened to me a lot when I have hard, fast, wild sex. It is scary not only because it got stuck inside me, but his cum was inside it when it flew off! This left me doubly not protected! Has this ever happened to any women on here, or guys has it happened to your girlfriend or wife? I want to do the safe thing by using condoms, but this happens almost every time I do. What should I do or please share your story if this happened to you.

This only started happening to me about eight months ago. It only happened a couple times, and now I am with a new partner and it happens almost every time we have sex. I understand how scary it is. If you are nervous about it happening again, only have sex when you are not ovulating. This will help to avoid pregnancy, but other than that, well, I suggest you both get checked for STDs.

- Response by fawkes, A Creative, Female, 29-35, Providence, Artist / Musician / Writer

This is why condoms have only about an 80% effectiveness rate, even when used correctly. If this happens to you frequently, perhaps consider the female condom; it's a bit tougher.

Ask your gyno what's going on..........you could have a tilted uterus. Perhaps your cervix is lying to one side or the other and sort of 'grabbing' the condom.

- Response by bathory313, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Norfolk, Medical / Dental

I have had this happen with extremely tight women, but not often. Make sure you (or your partner) are not using lube inside the condom.....it DOES feel much better but this is a common issue when you do. Also, use more lube on the outside of the condom and on yourself, this will help too!

- Response by kanaka, A Life of the Party, Male, 46-55, Dallas, Executive

It has happened to me in the past, and it's happened to female friends of mine. Best suggestion I can give you is to not let your guy stay inside you too long after he cums. He starts to lose his erection and the condom slips off. Also, your guy can hold the condom on while he withdraws.

its happened a few times before.. just make sure he puts it on right before hand.. and i know this sucks, or might ruine the moment, but have him make sure it stays on during sex..

also, since this is happening quite frequently, make sure you are on birthcontrol!!

- Response by lilfivel3, A Life of the Party, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

That happened to me a few times with an ex-bf who was kind of small. I agree with the poster who said it comes off when the guy loses his erection, so he should pull out before hand and use his fingers to keep it on.
You should get the morning after pill, it can be used up to 48 hours after you have had sex I think, but the sooner the better. In my country you don't need a prescription for it, but I don't know how that works in the US. Otherwise just call your doctor and he will write a prescription.

- Response by sofine, A Career Woman, Female, 36-45, Internet / New Media

This happened to my girl and I a few weeks ago. It only happened once but I will never use that brand condom again "Durex". I would try a different brand, or maybe some lube

- Response by maddrinker, A Career Man, Male, 22-25, Milwaukee, Technical

The only time it happens to me is after I come inside her and dont pull out before I go soft. And even then its just hanging outside her and easy to get to. I was told to always pull out right after cumming and put my hand down there to make sure the condom cums out when you do.

- Response by tnix123, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, New York, Managerial

How does a condom come off inside you? I've NEVER seen it happen... nor have I heard of it happening from anyone I know...

Does it happen with the same person all the time? Is the condom too big??? I mean... tell him not to buy the Magnum if he can't fit it...

- Response by tapuout, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, San Francisco, Other Profession

I think the guy may need a smaller condom to fit more "snugly".

- Response by floridagirl, An Alternative Girl, Female, 36-45, Other Profession