What is your take on when a guy cums too quickly?
Sex & Intimacy / 6:10 PM - Monday June 19, 2006

The other night my friends and I were sitting on a patio having a discussion as to what it means when a guy cums to quickly. The girls were saying that it's due to the fact that they are just thinking of someone else and want to get it over with and the guys said not necessarily.. it could be that the guy is just too excited and can't hold it. What is your take on this? It would be great if you could all help settle a debate :)

Update: June 19, 2006.
Well I actually was the only girl that didn't agree with the rest of the girls. I was siding with the guys because in my personal opinion I think the guy can get too excited.

I'm not a guy, but when it's happened to a guy I was with, I've been kind of flattered, and maybe a little frustrated for him.

I've been very lucky to have had sex partners who are attentive to what's going on with me, and if they come faster than they'd like once in a while, I assume it's because they're pretty turned on from the start, and that's nothing but complimentary to me.

If it's a chronic thing, it needs to be discussed, obviously, but like much in sex, and in life, sometimes stuff happens in ways that you haven't planned.

- Response by aimless1, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Chicago, Who Cares?

Thinking of someone else and want to get it over with????? What the hell have you girls been reading? I won't answer for the guys but I know that's not it.

- Response by floridagirl, An Alternative Girl, Female, 36-45, Other Profession

This is bullshit - I cannot and never understood guys who came too fast. Seems to me these guys never masturbate which means their going to be hot to trot when they do get pussy. I could not in my right mind obstain from masturbation waiting for some pussy and then instantly blow my load. I have never expereinced this before.
I have always taken my time to cumm. And no the guy isn't thinking about some other woman/girl. He blew his load because he was overly stimulated - that's all.

- Response by ereculus, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Boston, Other Profession

Oh no! Premature ejaculation is a physical problem. Guys with it really can't do anything about it. It's hard to deal with for guys with it and I heard it's a real blow to their selfesteem. So give guys with premature ejaculation a break

- Response by ferretylove, A Hippie Chick, Female, 18-21, Washington, DC, Student

The times it's happened with me it's a guy who hasn't had sex in a long time (masturbation not included). After the initial immediate orgasm, they've been able to last much longer.

No matter how much a guy masturbates, if it's been a long time since he's been with a woman, he very well could reach orgasm practically immediately.

On the other hand, if a guy is masturbating way too much, it could take for friggin' ever for him to orgasm because the hard, tight, rough grip of a man's hand is no comparison to a woman's gentle, soft, vagina. ;)

There are many variables and reasons why things happen, this isn't something that can just be labeled so easily. There could be any number of reasons why a guy has premature ejaculation. :)

- Response by solshine, A Sweet Sarah, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?