Pussy juice swallow this time!
Sex & Intimacy / 7:37 PM - Tuesday May 23, 2006

Pussy juice swallow this time!

I always read the same old question guys asks: do girls like to swallow? bla..bla

this one if for you ladies:

Do you like the slurping sound when we go down on you and we swallow the pussy juices?

After the big O in oral sex,did you ever asked a guy to show u your pussy juices on his tongue,mouth or face and told him to swallow it all?and actually enjoyed it?ego boost?

- Asked by ace1, A Player, Male, 22-25, Who Cares?

I've never really thought about it before, its nice to feel accepted I suppose is how I'd word it. Usually if I just had "the big O" I'am basking in my own pleasure, not what he's doing. Although I do like it when his tongue slides from above to below and licks it all out, then looks up to me with my wetness all over his chin and a big smile on his face. Thats the deal breaker to a successful 'O' from oral for me

~take care

- Response by missyt, A Career Woman, Female, 26-28, Toronto, Who Cares?

tqmommy and missyt hit it right on. I love looking down and seeing his smiling face with some of 'me' on him. I also like it when we share that kiss. He kisses me passionately after I have finished him off with oral like a secret ritual. Is it still secret since I posted this answer here........? Ha ha ha ha! Sorry honey, still love me don't ya?

- Response by kaizan, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Miami, Who Cares?

Eww...If I had that much liquid down there I think it would be embaressing. No, the slurping sound isn't sexy (bad enough when I accidentally slurp while giving him head), and no if a guy showed me my "pussy juices" that wouldn't give me an ego boost. Uggh.

- Response by operastar, A Creative, Female, 18-21, Artist / Musician / Writer

No I don't like that noise, and no I don't ask them to. If they want to that's fine with me and if they don't want to that's fine too. I don't even need that really.

- Response by underthestars, An Alternative Girl, Female, 36-45, San Jose, Medical / Dental

I loe to know he's enjoying it - and yes, he has come up with my juices still in his mouth and kissed me to share it. YUM

- Response by tqmommy, A Life of the Party, Female, 56-65, Houston, Other Profession

Oh yes. I love it. My wife has fluid orgasm, when she start coming is like Niagara Falls. Usually she cum 7 to 8 times per scene. And sometimes more 20 orgasm per night. I don't know why. I like to hear her counting her orgasm during oral sex. I like to have them on my face and in my throat. I swallow as much as I can. I like when she asks me to do it. I'm not pretty sure if they are mixed of pee since the taste vary from sweet to salty but anyway they make me hard more and more. One time I keep my mouth full and when I kissed her I spit them in her throat. She didn't like it but me a lot and I keep trying to do it. when I eat her pussy and starting being excited, her vagina muscle start opening end closing on my tongue like if they want to eat me, then few second she start blowing her orgasm one thru the other. Guys you have to try it. Coz after you will fuck her like a bull.

- Response by A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Self-Employed

BLECH! I love oral sex being performed on me very much, but I don't like being like a 'lake' down there, and will sometimes stop him to 'get rid' of some of the moisture, if there is a lot. I just like to be licked, I don't need sound effects, except for his moans of enjoyment.

- Response by A Life of the Party, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?