Girl on Top: Technique?
Sex & Intimacy / 12:18 PM - Monday May 15, 2006

Girl on Top: Technique?

Ladies, what is your technique when you're on top? I don't like being on top, I feel like I can't move. I try to go up and down but it hurts my legs. I'm sure my technique is all wrong. Can anyone give any pointers? Any ladies out there who love being on top, can you tell me your technique?

My boyfriend and I thank you! :)

- Asked by Female, Who Cares?

Check out the Tahitian Cardio (not really a cardio workout in my opinion) exercise videos by Island Girl Dance Fitness. It will help you get the right technique. Also try any beginner hula and belly dancing exercise dvds to get some motion suggestions and to loosen those hip flexors up. :) Sit down and do the groin stretches where your soles of feet are touching each other, knees bent and then you press your elbows down on each knee and try to stretch those groin muscles a bit more. Do this to warm up.

Lots of leg and hip stretches. Also when you sink down on his dick you should squeeze your pelvic floor muscles. Do exercises where you are laying on your back and place two clean fingers inside of yourself. Isolate those pelvic floor muscles, squeeze your fingers until you are comfortable with which muscles to use. Then whenever you are in the car or whatever, just do that everyday to tone the muscles and give you more pleasure on top. Imagine you are sucking a marble up your vagina, it should be a sucking up motion in there.

:) Do rocking chair motion up there, (not too vigorous, take it gentle and slow and ask him for inpu) and then do circular motions with your hips and you can incorporate figure eights also. You may need to lean down and hug him more but that is more shallow penetration. Or do woman on top while he is sitting in a chair/rocking chair/swing if that helps you?

- Response by A Cool Mom, Female, Who Cares?, Denver

I’m not a lady by any means, but I can tell you what feels good to me. There are a few techniques that you can use to maximize both you and your boyfriend’s experience. Take note that all sexual techniques should be used with caution. What I like is not necessarily what your boyfriend will enjoy. With that said, we can move on.

For me, when my lady is on top, that’s the second best way for her to get an orgasm (other than eating under the “two-footed” table). It puts 100% of the control in her hands. That means no worries about her complaining about not having multiple orgasms. (I remember the days when you were a goddess if you gave your lady one, but not in the modern world.) Women on top also mean that I’ll lose control twice as fact. But that’s either here or there; you have a problem and we are going to find a solution.

The first technique that you can try is kneeling down on top of him, with your hands right above his head and leaning forward with your weight on your hands. Rocking back and forth delivers one of the most wall-shattering orgasms for both parties. This also gives your boyfriend access to every asset on your body; it’s sort of like a contemporary Missionary position.

The second technique—and my personal favorite—is being on top with your little bottom slightly arced in the air; then instead of you riding or rocking, he holds you by your hips and he just drills away. If you want to maximize the feeling, then you can both rock simultaneously. Take note that if you enjoy this position, then you must have some baby wipes at your disposal.

The third technique is squatting. This position takes the pressure off of your legs and maximizes penetration. There are three different squatting techniques you can use: squatting in his face (but that’s more on oral sex); squatting with your front side facing him; and squatting with you back facing him. I’m pretty sure that you’ll enjoy one of the three. If you want to go to the next level, you can also implement these techniques through anal sex. I doubt it, though. Squatting will keep your insatiable sex appetite satisfied for days.

I’m going to stop rambling before I start writing a dissertation. Best of luck goes to you and your boyfriend. And remember sex is much more fun when you protect yourself.

- Response by holidaystyles, A Career Man, Male, 26-28, Philadelphia, Student

I love being on top!! Instead of trying to move up and down, try to girate back and forth. It takes some practice and getting used to. But to me it's worth it!! I have the best orgasms on top!! :P YOu can also try to girate in circles, left and right, figure 8...a little variety is good.

- Response by carriesueud, A Life of the Party, Female, 29-35, Cleveland, Who Cares?

Try putting your legs inside his legs instead of straddling outside his legs. This puts a little more pressure on the area you want more pressure on!

- Response by keldog4511, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Philadelphia, Managerial