Urban Dictionary definition....Skeet!!!!
Sex & Intimacy / 3:35 PM - Thursday May 04, 2006

1. s'keet

n: ejaculate, often heard in hip hop tunes, pronounce it twice fast: s'Keet s'Keet!

v: to ejaculate

wipe the s'keet off your mug, b'yatch!

DAYUM! So I was singing that tune by the ying yang twins and that is what I was singin' about?
WTF? Did everyone but me know this?

Kanaka

- Asked by A Life of the Party, Male, 46-55, Dallas, Executive

I had a teacher named Mrs. Skeet. hehe.
I only found out about that slang last year... thanks to Dave Chappelle.

- Response by matte, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 26-28, Student

Yeah thats an old term!!! It was around way before the ying yang twins. The first time i heard it was when i was at a party and this girl was grinding with a guy who had on these little track shorts. She yelled out really loud, BOY! You skeeted all over my leg. I didnt know what skeet was at the time, but i figured it out when i saw that gooey substance on her leg. EWWWWW!!!
Boys used to call the fast girls skeet freaks too.

- Response by quisa, A Hip Hop Girl, Female, Who Cares?, Philadelphia, Who Cares?

LOL...I'm not hip with the new lingo either....

- Response by underthestars, An Alternative Girl, Female, 36-45, San Jose, Medical / Dental

hahaha I'm sorry honey, I can't stop laughing! yeah it's a bit nasty, I try not to listen to the lyrics anymore, but the beat is kickin'

- Response by ncy0430, A Hip Hop Girl, Female, 36-45, Newark, Who Cares?

No I didn't know this.are you a big hip hop fan?

- Response by txsophisticate, A Career Woman, Female, 36-45, Houston

sheez honey! You need to look up xxxxxxxxxx. LOL! Have a great weekend! I'm outta here for Austin this weekend!

- Response by tqmommy, A Life of the Party, Female, 56-65, Houston, Other Profession

I had actually heard about it but i didn't know how true it was. But if it is then that is some funny shit!

- Response by newdad, A Jock, Male, 36-45, Las Vegas, Transportation

Hello my friend,

I had not a clue...thanks for the "heads up", no pun intended! LOL You are TOOOO funny; probably my biggest laugh today yet!

Take care and have a great weekend :)

- Response by princess01, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Other Profession

yup. that was the best part about that song. If the government knew, it would be pulled from the air waves. Not too much better than pulling one over on the man.

- Response by cround, A Creative, Male, 29-35, New York, Artist / Musician / Writer