Date A Doctor?
Intimacy (Rated-PG) / 2:55 AM - Monday February 13, 2006

Date A Doctor?

This is for the ladies. Would you date a medical resident who's speciality is OB/GYN? Would expect him to be better in bed than most men?

Knowing where all the parts are doesn't mean you know what buttons to push to get her going. Trust me, I'm a nurse. ;)

- Response by mezzmereyes, An Engaged Girl, Female, 36-45, Medical / Dental

I'd date an OB/GYN. I wouldn't expect him to be better in bed. My only worry... anyone ever see the episode of Friends where Rachel is hitting on an OB/GYN? He asked he rwhat she does, and she says she's a waitress, and he askes her "Well, don't you ever just get off work, and go home and think 'If I see another cup of coffee...'"

So yeah. I'd worry about that.

- Response by norafreeze, A Trendsetter, Female, 18-21, Las Vegas, Student

just because this person studies about all of it doesn't mean they know what they're doing. so no I wouldn't expect them to be better.

- Response by hojash, A Creative, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

Yes I would date an OB/GYN but I wouldn't expect to be better than other men in bed. Why would they be?

- Response by A Creative, Female, Who Cares?, Executive