Is it ok to masturbate while sick?
Sex & Intimacy / 8:40 PM - Thursday February 02, 2006

Is it ok to masturbate while sick?

Is it ok to masturbate while you are sick? If you are sick with a cold, or flue, would it do anything towards recovering from the illness? Or could it potentially harm you and make your cold worse? Thanks for the interesting inputs, LOL.

- Asked by A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 29-35, Self-Employed

Well, it is sort of like excersize.....

It won't do you any harm, and it may not do much good either. It will likely have zero effects on your cold.

- Response by joes22, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35, Other Profession

when you're sick.. you need to sleep. I can't think of a better way to get ready for a nap. Besides..if you're alseep, you won't feel sick..

- Response by rpm29650, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Managerial

You know? This may sound ironic to you, but that is exactly what my female family care physician orders me to do! Makes you forget all about that scratchy sore throat and sniffles, too! Just take it easy with the ben-gay, though. You're welcome!

- Response by jwoodstm, A Father Figure, Male, 46-55, St.Louis, Student

It will clear your sinus' :-) ...Temporarily :-( ...so you'll have to keep doing it. :-)
It WON'T make your cold worse, you'll just go blind.

- Response by alfar, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Seattle, Science / Engineering

Depends on if you eat your cum or not.

- Response by alaska1, A Father Figure, Male, 46-55, Managerial

hmm...im not sure if its true. But isnt masterbating while sick good. because its raises something in ur body and it can help you heal quicker. I read that somewhere.

- Response by llonergirl, An Alternative Girl, Female, 18-21, Minneapolis, Who Cares?

I say masterbate as much as possible when you're sick. The energy spent will build testostirone(however you spell it) and kick those little sally dressed bugs asses

- Response by icandy, A Career Man, Male, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

Oh, My God! Is this really a question? No masturbaiting or sex will not make you sick, unless you do it too much.lol A Cold?lol You have got to be kidding! No, it will probably make you feel better.LOL

- Response by cbearalicious, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Oklahoma City, Medical / Dental

I can't imagine it would make it worse. Guess it would be worth a try besides if it works it would sure beat:) paying money for cold/flu medicines

- Response by cally77, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Pittsburgh, Who Cares?

never bothered me none

- Response by thinganonymous, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 22-25, San Diego, Military

LMAO...I Swear, I have begun to look for Your QQ's as you always add Fun and Laughter to the Day !!!! And ummm, As long as you wash your hands before, Sure - It is Fine !!!!! Hope YOU have a Great Day .. :)

- Response by ro722, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 66 or older, Who Cares?

Depends on if you eat your cum. Hahahahhh , after looking this up you know everyone is going to squeeze one out, like me...... Uhhhhhh dropping loads , baba booey

- Response by A Jock, Male, 29-35

um What? what are we talking about? yes masterbate! who cares if it makes it better or worse, it's so fun!

- Response by rockprincess27, A Creative, Female, 26-28, Who Cares?