Does clitorous size vary by wo ...
Sex & Intimacy / 12:25 AM - Tuesday January 24, 2006

Does clitorous size vary by woman? I recently hooked up with a girl & Im embarassed to say..I could

Does clitorous size vary by woman? I recently hooked up with a girl & Im embarassed to say..I could barely find her clit. It was so small. Maybe she was nervous during the hook up? Maybe I just didn't get the job done? Maybe its just that small?
Whatever the problem I definitley need some advice and help.

- Asked by A Player, Male, 22-25, Philadelphia, Student

Yes, the size is different from woman to woman just like it is on a man. NOW do you understand why size matters!!!???

- Response by A Career Woman, Female, 56-65, Philadelphia, Other Profession

you need to throw some serious tounge and sucking on that area, she will get aroused and it well swell up and then you can send her to the moon.

- Response by harrrlyguy, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?

Hers might be nearly hidden "under the hood." She'll let you know when you're hittin the spot

- Response by wheezerman, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

It can be tiny as a pea or pendular as a clam...I 've had em both ways...usually it is tiny like a pea but gets larger with the right touch..

- Response by jon76, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?

Ive heard that a woman clit gets larger the more it is sucked on. Most women younger have smaller clits, but as they get older and have more oral it gets larger. That's what i heard.

- Response by slowgrind, A Married Girl, Female, 36-45, Other Profession

some are small like a pea. some are large like a taco. some are just right

- Response by nealleycat, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Philadelphia, Medical / Dental

Clits go from very large to very small she is one of them that has a very small one small ones you have to take your time to experiment to see what pleases her and ask her if she likes it.

- Response by sugar79, A Creative, Female, 18-21, Other Profession

Now that you say that I wonder if it does come in different sizes because some men just don't please me maybe it's because they have a small dick or i'm just hard tofind I chalk a lot up to small dick cause dam some men should be ashamed

- Response by hot4sex, A Life of the Party, Female, 29-35, Philadelphia, Medical / Dental