MFF Threesomes
Sex & Intimacy / 5:34 PM - Sunday December 04, 2005

MFF Threesomes

Men..... please be honest...

Do most of you really want and get turned on by having a threesome with 2 women?

If you have what was it like? Give details, I am kind of interested in doing one.

- Asked by A Hippie Chick, Female, 26-28, Tampa, Fitness

I'm interested in having a threesome... I don't think that it would actually be a threesome that turns me on or even seeing two women kissing. I think it is the possibility of doing something that most men dream about doing that would be awesome... It would make me feel like an Alpha male. and it might be awesome because of the sense of influence i would have over these women.

I haven't had a threesome yet but I will let you know if it ever happens.

- Response by wustorm98, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 22-25, Detroit, Student

Yeah its really hot to see two women going at it, i don't know why so much but the thought of seeing two girls go at it while i join in is beyond hot. I don't know if I would want to do it in a long term relationship I think that it might be kind of weird seeing my GF get sexual with anyone other than me. And i think she wouldn't take it well seing me with another girl, but it still turns me on to fantasize about it. I know some guys who have had 3-ways and their relationship fell apart, and i know others who only got stronger because of it. You can't go completely rely on other people saying it will ruin your relationship, because if the two of you trust each other it may not hurt your relationship at all. If you don't trust each other, or if you can't stand the thought of your guy being with another girl then you should probably stay away. If you are just looking for a one night stand with a guy and girl, that shouldn't be too hard to find, and I say go for it, it is perfectly acceptable in this day an age and you might find you enjoy it more than you think

- Response by eb545, A Rebel, Male, 29-35, Pittsburgh, Science / Engineering

i would like to think that i could go there with women but i dont know if i cold satisfy both women but i sure would like to try once in life time

- Response by uspas, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Political / Government

Honey,i think it's better 2 try before commenting n i also feel that u should have a way in having threesome n should apply equal concentration on both girls n do u best 2 satisfy both girls,luv ya,bye.U're lucky if both girls have different ways of loving 2 have them fucked ,sucked n licked,bye.

- Response by podian, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Singapore, Technical

Hi!...
Teheheheh.. ya most guys dream of that. I've never had the experiance. But feel that all fanasties need to be fulfilled to make room for new experiances.

- Response by drcollin, A Creative, Male, 56-65, Denver, Therapist

call me hunny. i love it. one broad is suckin me off or im givin it to her from behind while im eatin the other one out. oh ya baby

- Response by dudebud, A Life of the Party, Male, 22-25, Toronto, Other Profession

My fiance is bi, so I've had several 3-somes with her and various other women. We have one girl that is a booty call for us, others we've picked up in bars.

Haven't had any kind of bad experience yet. My gal really loves being with other women and seeing me with other women. I'm one lucky freaking guy!

- Response by crunch, A Jock, Male, 29-35, Minneapolis, Fitness

Sure, two women is a fun evening. One can tickle my balls while I'm boffing the other, and then switch.

Interested but never have done it.

- Response by atticus, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Atlanta, Managerial

no

- Response by toolman, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Seattle, Construction

I am personally mildly interested, but feel like it's not for me in general.

I like to commit to women and if you do that you can't expect any type of meaningful relationship to occur after a 3 way.

My last girlfriend actually offered it and I turned it down.

Most men don't have the stamina for it, it would be mostly visual memories for future masturbation points.

If you're thinking of doing it, and do it, expect to loose who you're with if in fact the man person is your boyfriend.

- Response by dijitalwiz, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Charlotte, Managerial

I have been in 4 3somes that were MFF. And it use to be a turn on
for me when I was younger. It was nothing that was anything special. By the way I only asked for 1 of them. The other 3 times it was the female that suggested it.

- Response by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Chicago, Political / Government

Hi all. Ok this is from the female perspective! I joinrd a wed site looking for a bi curious female to furfill my husbands 'ultimate male fantasy' thats nit to say i wasnt interested aswell! Little did i know i was looking for a Unicorn! Lol. Afyer some time i thought we may have to resort to a couple until i started chatting to a young lady, who in fact was posted on the site as looking for a man! We met in my birthday and it was the best birthday present i ever had! I teally dont think you blokes that are worried about being able to satisfy 2 woman should not worry, go with the flow! My hubby came 7 times that night but i can assure you us girlies made each other cum lots more. What started out as a bit if fun has turned into something a whole lot more serious, my GF and i are in love, the dinamics of our relationship have changed ans as much as we enjiy sex all togetjer my gf and i have sex alone and they have also been alone although they dont have the dame connection, yet! My hubby loves me enough to allow me that and hes having a great time too. We are talking about her moving in but the only problem with that is our 4 kids! Any suggestions? Hubby is about to get a new tattoo 'livin' the dream' and yes we are!!!!

- Response by heartbreaker262, A Thinker, Female, 36-45

Ok yah... Id have to admit the thought of 2 hot women loving each other and me is extremely sexy. I havent had one though. It would be a fun experiance once in my life, however if YOU dont want one you shouldnt be pressured by your man to have 1.

LUCK!

- Response by skoll, A Guy Critical, Male, Who Cares?, New York, Who Cares?

I have had a couple of these.....in BOTH cases it was not with someone I was serious with....one was a fwb who called a girlfriend, the other was a best friend (girl) who brought a girl over (I thought we were going drinking) with plans to do it!

Both were fun and some of it was great, but in BOTH cases, I wanted to spend more time with one of the women more than the other.....and ended up spending more with the other. Someone almost always ends up feeling left out, but these were ok, just never what you think!

Have a good one!

- Response by kanaka, A Life of the Party, Male, 46-55, Dallas, Executive

I'd refuse to do one if I'm in a relationship and one happens to be my significant other. I'd just be too weary of any questions that quite possibly would develop afterwards. If I'm not in a relationship at all and the two other girls are friends of mine I'd be all game for it and it was an awesome experience before, during, and afterwards...

- Response by hogues71, A Life of the Party, Male, 22-25, Chicago, Student

Have never done a threeway, but am very interested.

- Response by moisheberl, A Career Man, Male, 46-55, Managerial

It is every guys fantasy? Yes, but I think that any guy that actually cares about the satisifaction of the person with they are with would find it is not all the fanatsy makes it out to be. I have done this, back in my younger days, and I have to say it was okay, but not amazing. If like some of the guys that have answered all they are worried about is "doing a broad" then it may be just want they need because the only thing they are interested in is getting themselves off. However, if you are at all interested in trying to make the women in this experience happy it is hard! I mean think about it most men can not completely satisfy ONE woman much less TWO. :) As I said I did try it and it was okay, but I was so worried about making sure the women involved where enjoying themselves that I did get as much enjoyment out of it as I do one-on-one sex. But I can tell you the two women involved loved it!

- Response by aatencio, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Denver, Managerial

Nope, not interested, and here is why. I first of all do not like to share, so, either male or female, I would not want to have a third party there. Additionally, when I make love to a woman, I want to focus all my attention on her, with no distractions. so another involved party would divert my attention. But to each there own. Good luck.

- Response by popoondnet, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 29-35, Sacramento, Law Enforcement

I have had FMF sex before.It was interesting, but sex one on one is much better. My favorite part was when they were both licking my cock at the same time....lol

- Response by humpdaddy, A Jock, Male, 46-55, Columbus, Other Profession

Of course it would turn me on. It's a great fantasy but I would not do it for real.

- Response by alaska1, A Father Figure, Male, 46-55, Managerial

Yes, having a threesome with two woman is a huge turn on.

I had a threesome with my wife and her friend, it was all I thought it would be, except I din't make it as long as I thought I would, I was the center of both woman's focus. Simple fact is that most guys do not have the ability to satisfy two woman and if you go into it with everyone having that expectation then you will all be sorry. Subsequently had a two woman threesome with the expectation that both me and the other woman were to focus on my wife and it was amazing.

Although better than that was the quid pro quo, my wife picked a man to have a threesome with us. I was absolutely amazed at the easy my wife had in handelling both of us. And the other guy was a lot to handel. She would satisfy us both at once, and when I needed a break she kept going with him, and when he eventually needed a break she switched right back to me and then he joined back in and she kept going satisfying us both until i had to drop out for good, and then she kept going with him for what seemed like the entire night. It was the hottest most sexiest thing I have ever done, and my wife actually looked hotter and turned me on more watching her with this big guy than watching her with this gorgeous little blonde girl.

We have since had several threesomes, but we probably do seven or eight with another guy for every one we do with another girl. We both enjoy both types, but we both enjoy a two guy threesome a lot more. And I have no interaction with the other guy ever.

- Response by A Life of the Party, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?

well im not a guy... but i have done it.. its soo hot.. def. u should try it if ur at all interested.. just being intimate with another female is a sensation that no male can ever give you.. now i am not gay at all.. but i think all women are beautiful and its a fun pleasurable experience!!!

- Response by smile4melauren, A Life of the Party, Female, 18-21, New York, Who Cares?

BORRRING! When it comes to sex, doesn't anyone work in even numbers anymore? (2,4,6,8...who do we appreciate? Eightsome! Eightsome! GO Eightsome!)

- Response by usmc85, A Rebel, Male, 36-45, Other Profession

ABSOLUTELY. The only thing better is an all out orgy.

- Response by plasticman2, An Intellectual Guy, Male, Who Cares?, Chicago, Who Cares?

I can only dream......but seriously folks, personally I can only concentrate on one breast at a time, let alone two, let alone four...even more seriously a man who really wants to do this cannot have any respect for his partner(s). Each to his/her own, I couldn't handle it.

- Response by khris, A Creative, Male, 56-65, Birmingham, Other Profession