Cum inside of me?
Sex & Intimacy / 5:31 PM - Friday November 18, 2005

Cum inside of me?

Okay, men I need some clarification, advice what have you. Does it feel better to cum inside of a woman or pull out? Im sure its the obvious of doing it in her, but just wondering. Does it really feel that different? Say your doing it with a woman whom you care for, really into, love, etc.... Does it make you feel closer to her?????

- Asked by A Hippie Chick, Female, 26-28, Tampa, Fitness

I hate to sound cheesy, but yeah, it does smake me feel closer if we are serious. Otherwise, it is pretty fun pulling out.

- Response by woods7079, A Father Figure, Male, Who Cares?, Executive

yeah its preety fun pullin out but if i leave it in its baby so i can't have that

- Response by godfather20, A Rebel, Male, 29-35, Detroit, Who Cares?

i think for the most part guys like to come inside a woman, i know my guy does. the only time he doesnt like it is if he intends to keep going afterwards, cuz its too messy then. but he prefers to not pull.

- Response by laurabeth, An Alternative Girl, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

Yes it does feel different to be inside of her when I cum.
Especially if she is tight and knows how to use her muscles to grab it. And it is warm and wet inside there

- Response by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Chicago, Political / Government

Orgasming inside of a woman is a good feeling. Timing and pulling it out and not reacting to the shock of cold air - bit of a horse trick really. So froma purely functional point of view cumming inside of her is better.

From an emotional side... well I guess some guys have a preference one way or the other and emotions may play a part in that. Some guys have fantasies about it as well.

But I'm a pretty function oriented guy - and cumming in or out is definitely not an emotional trigger for me.

- Response by aceldama, A Career Man, Male, 29-35, Washington, DC, Technical

In her. It's not that it feels better to actually come inside of her it's that to avoid coming inside of her you have to withdraw a moment before coming so two things you have to pull out just when you don't want to and there is a desire to get as deep inside of her as possible right when you come (this might be biological) then once you are out it's like sweet agony waiting to come.

- Response by Passion4Travel, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, San Diego

inside, It is just because.

- Response by A Jock, Male, Who Cares?, Tampa, Who Cares?

Yes, I would rather cum inside of her. If I pull out it takes the cum issue away, it is not as great when I take it out of her.
When I am in love with the female she also wants me to cum inside of her. And when I do cum inside of the one that I care for it does make me feel closer to her. robert5419

- Response by robert5419, A Player, Male, Who Cares?, Thunder Bay, Who Cares?

Yes you've hit the nail right on the head ! no pun intended. Every guy is different but personally cumming inside feels far better then withdrawl. It gives you a total sense of closeness because your sharing a very intimate moment with another person. It can be a sense of total freedom. It's sort of like leaving a piece of something inside of her. Its even better before you part company for a few days. Your leaving a piece of your own self behind. Although it may sound strange to a woman, it is oh so amazing !!!!!!!

- Response by elvispresley, A Career Man, Male, 36-45

Yes, it feels better to cum deep inside your cunt. When my cock is buried inside your pussy, I feel like I am home - like being back inside my mother's womb perhaps - safe and warm - united with God in heaven. Yes, it makes me feel closer to you. And I will not wear a condom - I have a vasecomy fortunately - but condoms are hot rubber. They suck.

- Response by risky11, A Career Man, Male, 46-55, Tampa, Self-Employed

yes but cuming feels so good it doesn't matter ware.inside. outside/ between the tittys or on the belly any whare lol

- Response by abare, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Houston, Who Cares?

Here you go my Hippie Chick. I give you my opinion. Sure it does feel better, you are feeling very close to your partner. I can describe it as : If I would have intercourse with you and you are about to come, and you feel this is going to be one of the best orgasm you ever had, and when it starts I pull out and leave you high and dry and you ask your partner, "why did you do that for." It is a very special feeling to be in a very warm environment with my dick and stay there until the job is completed.
I hope this made sense to you. Gun

- Response by gunonly, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Other Profession

You're correct it feels so good but does it make me feel closer? Not at all! You have to understand the way we think of sex it totally different from a females thinking. Men think of sex as just that a way to get a nut off besides jerking off. Now we do get attached and "make love" but that doesn't come till a little further down the road. Make any scene?

- Response by hrock1701, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35, Tampa, Internet / New Media

Ignore the preverts here.

It does feel better and you do feel closer to the woman that you are with. Sex the natural way is better.

- Response by atticus, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Atlanta, Managerial

I think it's better only becase when you pull out it is a break in the action.

Have fun,
Joe

- Response by joe906, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 29-35, Tampa, Law Enforcement

Well inside is best because you keep the motion going until the last moment and of course it is far more intimate.

Men pull out for 1 of 2 reasons. Either because they think it works for birth control or because they've watched too much porn and like to see themselves squirt or think it turns you on to see them.

Cumming on a woman does not make you feel closer, in fact it could be a sign of the reverese.

- Response by falconf1, A Father Figure, Male, 46-55, Ottawa, Who Cares?

Slightly, then you end up getting her pregnant. Don't let em do it.

- Response by dick, A Jock, Male, 29-35, Construction

Absolutely to cum inside her. Your dick is encased in velvet as it pulsates shooting its load. Exquisite!

- Response by mrkite, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Tampa, Artist / Musician / Writer

it feels way better to cum inside a woman without a condom, nothing beats that feeling

- Response by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Philadelphia, Self-Employed

well if we're going to approach the subject matter with an open mind, it is evident that, when it comes down to it, it is all a matter of opinion with no right or wrong answers just preferences. i have read some amusing answers but personally, i would agree cuming inside it 100% better just through the feeling, if you're a real mushy guy and depending on your age it may make you feel closer to the girl, but for me, in my early 20s, it doesn't just feels nicer. to me it's like this if a girl squirted with your dick inside her or out i dont think it would make a difference to the closeness you feel for each other, just comes down to what feels nicer ;]

- Response by theversatileone2k10, A Hip Hop Guy, Male, 22-25, London, Student

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, 22-25, Los Angeles

cumming inside is the best feeling! especially when my girls pussy is so wet and slippery inside and when i cum i just push as deep as i can and unload its the best feeling ever because she cums and her pussy just grabs onto my dick like no tomorrow! a must try for sure!

- Response by ip4guy, A Guy Critical, Male, 22-25, Los Angeles

I´m curious about this as well. I just STARTED dating this guy that keeps trying to cum deep inside of me even though he knows I´m not on the pill anymore. We´re both sort of ready to start the "family" stages of our lives, but we´ve never discussed "together". Sex together is mind-blowingly hot & incredible; but is he consciously/ sub-consciously TRYING to get me preggo?!

- Response by roxysoxy, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Los Angeles

Yes this is an old, old post but I just LOVE cumming inside. Ever since the first time it happened for me when I was 19, I was addicted. It DOES feel better. Feeling the warmth of the girl around you as you start to flow, the slight squeeze that they give, is just awesome. The few seconds of not worrying about it, of letting it just pulse into her, is amazing.

As for being in love or if it's more intimate, yes..If you do love the girl it just takes it to another level. If you don't know the girl that well, it is still awesome.

I've cum inside about 30 girls in my life. Some of them of course I was in love with and it IS better. But many times have been on the first date, and even a couple of times just an hour or two after I met them.. I've always asked if it was safe - if not then I have gone with a rubber or pulled out. Each time was aweseome.

- Response by imnotjz, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Los Angeles, Who Cares?

I really comes down to the situation. Are you role-playing, having real intimacy, one night stand, and so forth. My wife prefers it in her, but she likes it on her too. The reason she likes it on her is reaction she gets from grabbing, rubbing, and sucking it afterward. She likes it in her for the oneness we feel. But like I said all comes down to the situation.

- Response by blaquenoise, A Hip Hop Guy, Male, 36-45, Internet / New Media

The holy grail is for a man not neccesarily to come inside a woman, no.. that is not the primary focus. The main driver is to ORGASM... and the very best way to do that is to have the Penis buried inside flesh such that A WOMAN is touching and stimulating all parts of the Penis from the tip to the base. This stimulation that leads to an INTENSE FEELING resulting in ORGASM is the absolute holy grail that men seek. Its even better if we get all that and can experience aspects of your body proximity in other ways too (grab your tits, and arse) feel your woman hips. blowing Cum is just a consequence of this going over the hill... but my god if you learn to associate that orgasm with a woman by cumming inside her ie linking orgasm better to her there higher probability of emotional attachment further down line. This is biology getting in our way :-)

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, London

Definetly better to orgasm inside her warm and wet vagina, there is simply no comparison to ejaculating down her throat or during anal sex or any other alternative. The sensation of being milked when she tightens and the emotions that arise when she reacts to the sensation of your warm semen inside can send her into a frenze, its fantastic. Intimacy is at its highest of course, and seeing your own fluids spilling out of her can send you into an even more excited state, you never want to stop!

- Response by A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 29-35, Newark, Self-Employed

It is a intense feeling cumming inside of her, and have never, or would ever want to pull out, and even more extreme pleasure if the female reaches orgasm at the same time, as it is such a incredible feeling of her contractions clamping around you while ejaculating, also gives her the ability to feel your penis throbbing much stronger as your vagina is tightning aroung the penis during contractions, allowing the female to feel him throbbing much stronger, and when simultanious, it's like the vagina is pulling you in and thechnically are drawing sperm and his penis deeper, but also by drawing or sucking in, creates are more intense sensation that he will ejaculate extremely harder in reality, if he were to cum as hard pulling out, it would shoot from him at a greater vilosity and much further by at least five times the distance, and some may disagree with this next statement, but those who know and have experianced it, double penetration while having orgasm is so elevated in intensity, you feel like you can't stop contracting during orgasm, and the male wants to get throbbing until his penis is still trying to ejaculate but have already drained itself complety dry from cumming so hard and so much, that it does happen afterward of pulling out when done, the vagina is still twitching from orgasm, and the males penises are still jumpng up trying to ejaculate, but at a more delayed span of intervals than he was while cumming, like in slow motion. This has also been a instance where generally after ejaculating the penis will start going down to normal, but instead it stays hard and erect afterward and takes a long while going down, and only theory i would have for that is, it felt so damn good it wants to stay aroused.

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, San Antonio

You know what guys? Just answer the question in a respectful manner. You don't have to use the word 'cunt' and such... Such things have there proper place... I found the replies intriguing until I came upon a message from a pervert here. I don't know WHAT his name is or do I care ( he will figure it out). That creeps us women who do want to know. Hence you are a creepy old man and really unnecessary. You don't have anything productive to add- just don't do it! Spare us