Which type of male body do women prefer ?
Intimacy (Rated-PG) / 3:59 PM - Friday October 21, 2005

I have been working out for nearly 20 years. I am trying to get an idea of what body type a women likes the best. I am 6ft 185 pds with a 6 pack, and good definition - kind of like a male model body. But some may say I am too thin and that I need to eat more.

Which body type do women prefer ?
1) Overly muscular - Arnold in prime years
2) Very bulky/muscular - i.e. Vin Diesel
3) Good build - i.e. Bruce Willis
4) Thin Muscular - i.e. Brad Pitt
5) Avg Dude - Chandler from friends.

- Asked by A Jock, Male, 36-45, New York, Technical

my name is paul aka LLTP. i like guys that are skinny, no muscles what so ever. muscles are gross. you gotta be able to see the ribs too. no ribs = no action.

- Response by A Jock, Male, 29-35

In order of preference, 3, 2, 4, 5, and a very distant 1.

- Response by A Career Woman, Female, 36-45, Cleveland, Who Cares?

Chandler from friends - every time

:o)

- Response by anonymouse32, An Alternative Girl, Female, 18-21

For me , definitely #4 . But Baskin Robbins doesn't carry so many flavors for nothing , everybody's different

- Response by linkme2, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

I prefer #3, Good Build. Overly muscular guys honestly creep me out, and it looks gross to me.

- Response by mitbee, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Student

An average dude because all of that body building and constant working out will have you looking like Arnold in present years. Not attractive at all. Men waste too much time in the gym lifting weights trying to be muscular. As long as you are healthy, feel good and love yourself - that's all that is important.

- Response by germangirl, A Player, Female, 36-45, Administrative

I'd go with either Vin or Bruce..although Chandler is very cute too. Arnold is just too bulked up for my taste, and Brad is too pretty.

5

- Response by artist1117, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

I like 4. // My fiancee is 6ft and he weighs around the same weight as you. I think he should weigh more, too. He has an athletic build and he looks good but a little more weight wouldn't hurt.

- Response by sugrxpumpkin, A Thinker, Female, 22-25, Boston, Administrative

I like a good build

- Response by ncy0430, A Hip Hop Girl, Female, 36-45, Newark, Who Cares?

ummm...do i have to pick just one? okay i choose 4-2. more 4-3 than 2 actually 9but vin diesel is just so hot how could i not pick 2 too?) I like guys to have a nice build and some muscle, but im not into the overly muscular, that starts to look unhealthy and sort of gross to think about having those enormous arms bulging veins around me (he could crush me to death!) Then again I don't want a so called "average guy" althought most average guys are good, with thin scrawny arms around me. I want a guy to be able to give me that "protected" feeling, and the feeling of having that strength around me. I guess I'm in the middle. Sorry for being so indecisive!.

- Response by A Hippie Chick, Female, 26-28, Philadelphia, Administrative

Thin Muscular. I want to know that my man can protect me.

- Response by sexy4ever9879, A Life of the Party, Female, 18-21, Columbus, Student

No Arnold for me, thank you. I like a guy to be strong but that's just overkill!

- Response by A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

I like #2 & #3. I love big arms and thighs.

- Response by funky, An Alternative Girl, Female, 36-45, New York, Executive

oooh id be happy with either 3 4 or 5
but i do have to admit i do like 5 the most i loooove a cuddly man ;)

- Response by sonia1976, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Cadiz, Managerial

Hrm...Not that I don't love guys in all the fun varieties they come in, but I've always been a sucker for the Vin Diesel body structure. Rawr.

- Response by moneypenny007, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Portland, Financial / Banking

I like men with Brad Pitt type of body...my boyfriend has that type and for me it's really good because if a woman wants a man for ever she's going to want him for her "only" and having a overly muscular guy may get other womens attention and well I am a jealous type...don't want that for me...

- Response by funkymomma04, A Career Woman, Female, 18-21, Los Angeles, Student

Love tall, slim and muscular men. Like the image I have to the left, and in my profile. Marcus and Tyson, yes.

- Response by dally, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Who Cares?

I prefer 3's, personally but also think that it's important to focus on a healthy body that suits YOU, not one that you think will suit others.

- Response by cowgirldiva04, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 36-45, Dallas, Consulting

I'd ususally say, as long as he looks go and is healthy, but to help you out here, the sterotype on this list I would want:
Thin Muscular- Brad Pitt
and chandler from friends is not the the build of the average dude....

btw, you should try to make urself what women like best... you should be urself, cause that's what YOUR girl will like best.

- Response by malicewhit, An Alternative Girl, Female, 26-28, Student

3 or 4. I hate too much muscles. It looks too plasticky and kinda gross to me. I also hate beer bellies.

- Response by loudnquiet, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, New York, Internet / New Media

four would be my first pic.... and than 5 and than 3, could never see myself with a 1 or 2

- Response by etain, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 26-28, Tampa, Who Cares?

I'd have to say that girls like the thin muscular ones or the average dudes. I don't think girls like the puffed up guys, or at least I don't... I love a guy who looks good even if he has a small tummy... It doesnt matter as long as he's not overweight. I'm starting to think some guys like to have more muscles and think it's what girls like, so they overdo it, but it's honestly a turn off... We like a tough guy but with some sensitive features :)

- Response by missblunt, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 22-25, Managerial