Ok men! Describe your orgasm!
Sex & Intimacy / 4:49 PM - Wednesday October 19, 2005

Ok men! Describe your orgasm!

I'll start off first:

When it happens I just yell out. My wife describes it as part that and part border-line crying.

- Asked by A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Toronto, Who Cares?

Hard to describe the feeling, but I usually say OMG, OMG, OMG

- Response by diddledeedee, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, New York, Self-Employed

Yeah, I'm a yeller too. But more like a growl than crying. Then I follow it up with a few good four letter words.
I also shake a bit. Depending on how intense it is I've been known to shake a lot.

- Response by aaron, A Life of the Party, Male, 29-35, Los Angeles, Science / Engineering

My man remains fairly quiet during the act and then at the moment of release he grunts a bit with an "ohh, uggh, SIGHHHH."
Then drops down and shakes a bit and ends with a "Whexxxxxxxxxx THANK YOU!!" He's not a yeller, just a grunter.

- Response by photogal, A Creative, Female, 26-28, Other Profession

I am not a yeller...can't for fear of waking up the kids and them thinking we are killing each other. Mine are so intense I just shake from the waste down and that undescribable feeling just shoots through my whole body.

- Response by hipdad48, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, Who Cares?, Minneapolis, Executive

I yell out "Shhhhzzaaamm!!!" (Oh wait, that's not me, that's Peter Griffin from Family Guy)

- Response by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 22-25, Baltimore

I grew up in an area where there were no real road tracks. My first experience with trains happened when I was 12 years old. I remember it well. I was staying in Indianapolis with my cousin Alan.
We were standing at the railroad crossing by the railroad yard talking to some of his friends when the crossing lights came on and the bell began to ring. As we looked for the train we saw two locomotives linked together, but there were no box cars with them so they were moving quite quickly barrowing down on us. As these monster Engines got closer they got louder and louder and I could feel the grown shaking under the rumbling of the locomotives. The thrill of seeing this things growing in size as they approached was one of the most exhilarating things I ever had up to that time. The other boy and I were only about a 4 to 5 feet from the tracks at the time and my heart was pounding as I found myself backing away as these huge machines got closer and closer to the street intersection. Then all of a sudden a deafening noise blasted out of the front engine and I found myself grabbing my ears. I've heard train horns before on TV, but this was my first experience with one up close and personal. Then I fell flat on my hind end as the two engine train over tuck the intersection and whizzed by as the ground quaking under my butt. The guys looked down at me and just laughed. Then I watched as the train mover away taking all the sounds and vibrations with it. Then it was gone curving around one of the buildings. Though I couldn't see it anymore, I listen as the sound became more and more distant.
This is the best way I can think of to explain what a male orgasms is like.
A little two engine train barrowing through the crossing of my penis shaking my whole body until I succumb to it, my ejaculate like the blasting of that horn numbs my senses just for a moment until the event has passed. Then all that is left is my spent body and the residual stirrings at the base of my genitals. Then it is gone.
From then on I've had a love for trains.
It is not as much a love that I have for orgasms of course, but a love none the least.

- Response by A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55