Toe curling orgasms?
Sex & Intimacy / 12:37 AM - Wednesday October 05, 2005

toe curling orgasms?

ok for some reason when I masturbate I cannot orgasm unless i curl my toes, I can be on the brink and uncurl my toes and it wont happen its getting really frustrating because I just want to achieve an orgasm without curling my damn toes, any advice or should I just ignore it and curl on??

- Asked by A Life of the Party, Female, 18-21, Retail

No wrong way to eat a Reese's.... curl on. Whatever works! hehe

- Response by lulasayshi, An Alternative Girl, Female, 22-25, Who Cares?

I never knew I curled my toes when I was about to cum until I saw myself on video tape. Actually, I was embarrased at first but the more I see it the hotter I think it is... so curl away baby!!

I would just curl those toes!! In fact, I would buy shoes that keep them curled.

- Response by aesoe, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 22-25, Denver, Who Cares?

No reason to stop curling if it gets you off. You could use it to your advantage when you have a partner. You could control your orgasm so you cum at the same time that he does. Sounds like a cool skill:) But recognize that sex is more pyschological than physical. I would try to experiment with thinking about different fantasies to see if you can get off without concentrating on your feet. Variety is always better.

- Response by A Life of the Party, Male, 26-28, San Diego, Who Cares?

Do whatever it takes baby! That's kinda strange that this would happen, but we all have our own little tricks...Curl away!

- Response by A Career Man, Male, 26-28, Los Angeles, Other Profession

Sounds like your toe-curling is a cue that you have trained yourself to need to cum. Maybe it is the muscles tightening that do something down south...I don't know, but I wouldn't worry about a few years you probably won't even remember it.

- Response by jonmf76, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Executive