After you BUST a NUT
Sex & Intimacy / 2:22 PM - Thursday September 29, 2005

After you BUST a NUT

Why can some men Bust a nut and keep going? after my boyfriend is down he does not want to keep going at all! why/ does that mean im not good enough? HE says that it hurts his dick to keep going? is this true guys??

- Asked by A Trendsetter, Female, 18-21, Minneapolis, Who Cares?

I subscribe to the same point of view. After climax, my penis is extremely sensitive and needs recovery time to lessen that painful touch.

- Response by dolb68, An Intellectual Guy, Male, Who Cares?, Indianapolis, Other Profession

Not very many men can keep going after they ejaculate. I still can once in a while, but not like I used to. I really need to be horny to do that.
I wouldn't say that it hurts afterwards, but the penis is very sensitive after it ejaculates. Give him about 20 minutes or so, this depends on the man, and maybe help him get to full attention again.

- Response by 1990reds, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Seattle, Technical

I can do that sometimes, too, and it doesn't have anything to do with the girl not being good enough. It's really just the fact that sometimes it doesn't go down after I come.

- Response by workingstiff04, A Jock, Male, 22-25, Chicago, Financial / Banking

i'm with most of the guys here when they were saying that after that first nut it's a wrap. but my junk doesn't get sensitive after i blow my load, it just goes back to normal. but my wife will have to wait 10-30 mins if she wasn't done. and again, i'm sure its not you, 98% us guys just need a minute to get our strength back. bustin a nut is exhausting.

- Response by allowishus, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35

Its true for a little while, for most. try getting him something to drink or eat and waiting about 20 min before you start up again. sometimes if its really hot, they can go again right away.

- Response by jodith95, A Creative, Female, 22-25, Charlotte, Administrative

right after you bust... the penis gets super sensitive.. and sometimes it gets too painful.. sometimes too ticklish.. basically just too senstive to be touch for a short while... sometimes on those good days... and with the right woman... i could be back in action after 5-10 minutes... but other nights... you wont get another chance untill a hour or so... body chemisty works in mysterious ways...

- Response by chavis, A Rebel, Male, 29-35, San Jose, Internet / New Media

When I cum, I'm out. Period. End of story. It's unfortunate, because I know enough guys who, at worst, have a couple of minutes of coming down from the orgasm instead of an instant hormanal shut-off, but I get nothing. It's as though all of my testosterone shot out with the semen, and my sex drive is instantly nil. As well, I have a problem (the urologist I saw over it had never heard of it before) where after I get off, any and all erections I have for the rest of the day are extremely painful, directly proportionate to how hard I am. It really ruins the experience for me.

On the flip side, not only has my wife been with a couple guys who, after fifteen minutes or an hour were right back in the game (boy did THAT make me feel inadequate), but she was with one guy who has no specific limit beyond his energy. The guy pounds away, cums, doesn't stop pounding, cums again, etc. I think his total in one session with my wife before she got tired was four orgasms, and they only stopped because she was tired. Now there's a guy I can truly hate. :)

- Response by turbofool, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 22-25, Los Angeles, Other Profession

Most guys can't do this no matter how attracted they are to the girl or what she does. If he excercises his PC muscles, he might be able to pull it off every now and then, but not always. Men's bodies are different than women's bodies and the lil buddy needs some rest after all that hard work.

- Response by rooster1eye, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35, Las Vegas, Executive

Don't be too hard (no pun intended) on your man. there is nothing wrong with his reactions after he cums. This by no means, means your not good enough. If anything it shows that you have been real good. you've warn him down. congratulations on a job well done. And yes sometimes a guys penis is a little sensitive right after. This can last from ten minutes to a few hours.

- Response by marlin, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Other Profession

My husband is like that. He can go all night until he comes... then it's all over. Kinda sad but most times I'm finished by then too. = )

Windy*

- Response by windy, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, Phoenix, Executive

It does not hurt per say, what happens is that the penis becomes extremely sensitive and that's when TOO MUCH pleasure becomes pain. Anyways, if you don't want him to be "hurt" give him 15 min.... else IF you're too horny and want to go on, he can go, it will be very painfull for a few seconds (will seem like forever to him) and then the pain goes away.

- Response by eurasian, A Player, Male, 29-35, Montreal, Technical

I can shoot "halfers" which is like pinching off your orgasm half way through and then continuing on like nothing happened..usually 4-5 times until i've gone too far and it'll go soft. I think any guy could do this with practice. Its really only handy if your girl likes long sessions.

- Response by jesuschrist, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Celebrity

some guys give it their all the first go around, and after an hour of fucking her he finally gets his only real satisfaction from the experience, and is actaully just plain exhausted. i am like this, and its not because the girl isnt good enough, its because she is so good that he knows he wont have the strength to go another round. and yes, after a guy comes, his dick is probably pretty irritated or sore, so it will hurt to keep going

- Response by joes22, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35, Other Profession