Fingering a guys ass
Sex & Intimacy / 11:44 PM - Saturday September 03, 2005

fingering a guys ass

I'm sorry but the whole fingering a guys ass just seems a bit gay to me. I can't imagine why a guy would like it, if a girl did that to them. Also i'm not saying being gay is a bad thing...i'm just saying.....i hope you all know what i mean. I guess what i'm saying is its a little gross...if you know what i mean.

- Asked by A Creative, Female, 22-25, Dallas, Retail

I know exactly what you mean, and i hate when a guy says he wants to do you from behind. It's like if they really want to stick his stinger in a butthole go be a fag. Right?

- Response by conspiracy, A Player, Female, 22-25, Los Angeles, Consulting

No it's not...some guys love it!!!!!!

- Response by foxracinggal84, A Hippie Chick, Female, 29-35, Boston, Medical / Dental

You'd be surprised. A few years ago it WAS considered to be a pretty predominantly homosexual thing, but more and more guys are becoming more in tune with what really does it for them, and a LOT of men are finding the anus to be a giant hotspot, the same as women. It is something that most men were in fear of trying because they thought they would be labelled "gay", but now that men are more open minded and confident with their sexuality, they are finding that they love anal action, and there is absolutely nothing gay about it.

Please understand that gay is not synonymous with anal play. Gay is when a man prefers having sex with a man, not when he enjoys having his anus played with by a woman. It is no longer closed mindedly thought of as gay to be anally active. I personally love it that men are throwing away all these ridiculous *rules* of what it means to be a manly man. There is nothing sexier than a man who is comfortable with himself and isn't afraid he will be thought of as gay if he enjoys anal action. My husband loves anal fingering and I love doing it. Is he gay? No, not in the least. As long as he is freshly showered and you've gotten past the elementary fact that yes, it is a butthole, an area surrounded with many, many sensitive nerve endings, there is no problem. It's extremely sexy that he's even comfortable enough to let me go there.

- Response by ladymacphisto, An Engaged Girl, Female, 29-35, St.Louis, Administrative

they like it cause there is alot of nerves around the rim, therefore its very sensitive. thinking its gay is a little closed minded, and alot of guys wont try it for that exact reason, their actually scared if they like it they might be gay, which is stupid, what makes u homosexual is the sex u are attracted to not whether any particular thing that feels good or not. it actually feels better (for guys and girls) to run a finger (or tongue) around the rim & just inside rather then go to far inside. it is very sensual and a major turn on.

- Response by alientheet, An Alternative Girl, Female, 22-25, New South Wales, Student

if you've just taken a shower, what's so gross about it? Do you know what I mean?

Men like it because it stimulates their prostate. My b/f used to always say I'm not a fag, I don't want anyones finger in my ass and I used to feel the same way but after a while of being together we wanted to experience with new things (including anal stimulation). Well that changed our opinion on it right away!

I guess what I'm saying is you never know what will happen until you try it and don't judge a book by its cover. But if you're really really THAT uncomfortable with it, don't try it cuz you probably won't like it unless you keep a somewhat open mind.

- Response by kitty24, An Alternative Girl, Female, 26-28, Ottawa, Teaching

My ex hubby LOVED it...absolutely LOVED it. Kinda gave me a power trip..He was soooo excited....hmmmmmm sometimes I miss him!!!LOL

- Response by chel6766, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Administrative

Well my wife gave this a whirl, much to my surprise and - yes - it took a little internal conversation about how I am not gay to get over the initial idea of it.... but hell it was a turn on after that. What can I say - I wouldnt want it every day - but that once in a blue moon when my wife is so hot as to try this, its pretty explosive. Perhaps it's just that it is so kinky; perhaps it is that it gives my wife all this power... - who knows - it works.

- Response by A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, New York, Executive

I like to have it done to me. It feels so good and I get more aroused by the playfulness of riming my ass then when my wife's finger penetrates (mostly in a 69 position) it gives you more pleasure than most foreplay, I have a harder and a bigger erection that makes our lovemaking so much more intense than usual.

- Response by ig88bountyhunter, A Creative, Male, 46-55

Wondering if "conspiracy" is still a homophobic trailer trash bitch?

- Response by A Trendsetter, Female, 66 or older