Grower vs. Shower
Sex & Intimacy / 7:40 PM - Tuesday August 23, 2005

Grower vs. Shower

This is a kinda' a vanity question.

Because I am around 8" hard, I have no problem being around my wife of 20+ years while naked and aroused. But I am still self-conscious in other situations like shaving, showering, etc. because I am only 2-3".

It doesn't bother me with the guys in the locker room or in mixed company at the beach.

Does anyone else feel this way. No jokes...I'm serious.

- Asked by A Mr. Married Guy, Male, Who Cares?, Minneapolis, Executive

my boyfriend is the same way. but i don't care how short he is because i know that he can please me no matter what. i know he feels a little shy too but really it shouldn't bother you. your wife loves you and wouldn't judge you especially of 20+ years.

- Response by sweetpeach7105, A Life of the Party, Female, 22-25, Atlanta, Student

In all seriousness, if I had 8" wood, I really wouldn't give a good damn if the thing vanished on soft.

- Response by individualist, A Rebel, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?

You are way too old to be this immature. Its a penis dude. Its supposed to be varying sizes. Women understand that. You're married to her. Trust me, she knows its real sizes.

- Response by bulworth, A Rebel, Male, Who Cares?, Las Vegas, Other Profession

Seriously, if you are around 8" hard, she's not ever going to care what it looks like soft. Furthermore, after 20 years there's so much more to you for her! Don't worry!

- Response by bellamom, A Sportif, Female, 36-45, Fitness

Toots, the way I see it is like this....your wife doesn't magically forget that you have an 8 inch penis each time your erection subsides. 8" is pretty damn good....which I'm sure you are aware of.
Anyways, to be brutally honest, I wouldn't give a damn how big my man's penis was when it's not erect, because it makes no difference what size it is to me, unless it's inside of me (which in that case, it's 8"). Us ladies don't like them big because they're prettier to look at when they are bigger, we like the size for sexual purposes. Shaving and teeth brushing doesn't require a big penis!

- Response by missfitness, A Career Woman, Female, 22-25, Montreal, Other Profession

I used to feel the same way, but I think women now days are more familiar with growers and showers. I've actually found women who are facinated with my grower.

Anyone who laughs because you look smaller should see GrowerVsShower.com

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, New York

To be honest, I prefer a shower. For the most part, size matters when it's inside, but when it's not, I still enjoy the eye candy. It's not that exciting to look down at a little nub 70% of the time. Also, (although this is more for the single men) I'd like to know what I'm getting into before engaging. If you're a shower, how am I to know what you're capable of when you're aroused? I would rather not waste my time with someone unless I know I'll be impressed. It's a real disappointment when I do take the change on a little guy, and he doesn't grow as much as I'd hoped. I'd rather know from the beginning that he's packin' something decent.