Climax without ejaculation
Sex & Intimacy / 4:32 PM - Friday August 12, 2005

Climax without ejaculation

Is it possible for a man to reach climax and not ejaculate? What are your thoughts men.

- Asked by A Creative, Male, 29-35, Seattle, Military

Medically yes its possible. Its tantric. Try googling it...I've read about it before.

- Response by A Thinker, Male, 36-45, Baltimore, Other Profession

YES.

In fact there's a whole body of technique devoted to just that. When you reach the point where you can climax without ejaculating you can have multiple orgasms, which are way fun.

- Response by lucid, A Career Man, Male, 26-28, Who Cares?

It is possible. Taoist and some Tantric Buddhists beleive that sperm leaving the body actually uses vital bodily energy. Some have come up with a way to expereince the act of orgasm without have the physical ejaculation.

There are several books out there to teach you how to do it. Takes a lot of practice.

- Response by curadvent, A Father Figure, Male, 46-55, Who Cares?

Yes it is. I have done it but it was like the 3rd or 4th time in a short period of time. Ran dry I guess.

- Response by roldgold, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Detroit, Other Profession

Yes. This is actually a Samurai thing. They believed that if they ejaculated it would weaken their chi so they practiced until the could orgasm and not ejaculate. Don't know how though. Probably something related to a keigal exercise.

- Response by compugeek, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Technical

Medically speaking, ejaculation and orgasm are two seperate events, and both can happen without the other happening at the same time. :)

- Response by soookinky, A Trendsetter, Female, 26-28, Toronto, Student

I have heard men say that they can, but that if they cannot ejaculate it usually hurts them, and as far as I know, it usually only happens after they have been at it a good two times in a row, so they have run out of actual "juice," but can still have the climax sensation.

- Response by pantheraazul, A Cool Mom, Female, Who Cares?, New York, Other Profession

Yes. I've done it. I'll have two or three orgasms in a row this way. You have to exercise your PC muscle to the point where, instead of ejaculating, you can clamp down on your prostate to suppress ejaculation.

The wonderful thing is that the refractory period is a function of ejaculation, not orgasm. Hence, ladies can have multiple orgasms during sex without needing a 'recharge' period in between. Guess what? So can we!

- Response by aelfric, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Washington, DC, Lawyer