The taste of cum.
Sex & Intimacy / 10:15 AM - Wednesday August 10, 2005

The taste of cum.

Hi,

I let my hubby come into my mouth on 2 occassions that I can remember and on both his cum tasted bitter. Does every guys cum taste like that. Cause I read where alot of women on this site mention how they swallow their man's come. Doesn't it taste bitter? If not what does it taste like? And what can he do to make it taste better?

- Asked by A Creative, Female, 26-28, London

Have him eat apples!

- Response by keldog4511, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Philadelphia, Managerial

Every man tastes different...it can be affected by what he eats ...

- Response by leigh313131, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, New York, Consulting

It all depends on his diet, there are things you can get at your local sex shop he can drink and it'll sweeten up his joy juice

- Response by doubledown1125, A Rebel, Male, 26-28, Philadelphia, Who Cares?

It depends on what your husband eats or drinks and if he smokes.I read that men who eat alot of fruit tend to have sweeter tasteing cum.And guys who smoke their cum is bitter.

- Response by peacharoni, A Cool Mom, Female, 36-45, Pittsburgh, Medical / Dental

Different foods can cause this. Smoking, alcohol, asparagus, spicy foods can all cause a bitter taste. Fruits and sugar give it more of a sweet taste and alkaline heavy foods lke fish and meat giveit a buttery taste. Make sure he drinks lots of water.

- Response by ram71, A Career Man, Male, 18-21, New York, Student

Diet can play a huge roll on how cum tastes. Eating a lot of meats and a whole list of stuff I can't remember can cause bitterness. While friuts and another list I can't remember can improve even sweaten the taste. I'm sure there's a list on the internet somewhere, I think the list was in an old Maxim or Cosmo Magazine I read.

- Response by fallingfromgrace, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35, Science / Engineering

Does your man eat lot of garlic and bitter things, I too have read that different things give their corresponding tastes so try sweeter things.

- Response by Titus, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Consulting

Apparently, cinnamon makes it taste a lot sweeter.

- Response by thirdsacharm, A Guy Critical, Male, 22-25, Student

It depends on what he eats and drinks. Fruits will make it taste sweeter and meats and dairy will make it taste more bitter. Smoking and drinking are the worst for making it taste bitter. Since both smoke and alcohol are very overwhelming flavors they will have a big influence on the taste.

- Response by max57401, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Student

Water, fruit, no asparagus, pineapple juice is great

he has to eat healthier, just common sense that if his diet is poor, the fluids in his body will carry more toxins than normal and taste bad.

however, cum is not YUMMY, let me have a gallon of it type of taste--it's cum. It tastes like it smells, you know, but bitter is not really what i've had. I've had a guy who I swear tasted like unsweeted iced tea, but it was good, because I liked it. So, it bordered on bitter but it was just more tart than anything else. Bitter is pure unsweetened chocolate, sour is lemon. I would say it's more on the lemon side, because it has a tartness to it. There was another guy I was with who barely had a taste but had a bad smell, which made it hard for me to distinguish the two for a while until I realize, that he really didn't taste like he smelled.

The point is your nose will deceive you into what you taste. So, you want him to have less smelly toxins. Feed him better.

- Response by pantheraazul, A Cool Mom, Female, Who Cares?, New York, Other Profession

I have always heard that how a guys cum taste depends on what he eats. The healthier he eats the better the taste. My bf cum taste a little sweet. He's a pretty healthy eater and works out a few times a week.

- Response by yellowlaylas, A Sportif, Female, 29-35, Miami, Administrative

In short, lots of water and sweet stuff like fruits, juices, and even candy will help a lot. If he eats a lot of red meat, spicy foods or drinks a lot of alcohol it can give it a more sour/bitter taste because of the lack of sugar and build of of toxins. Look for Lecithin too, it's a natural herb that you can find in almost any drugstore or grocerystore.

- Response by veryape, A Rebel, Male, Who Cares?, Celebrity

It is very similiar to unsweetened ice tea as someone else posted. Its not bitter at all. However, my man eats healthy and works out 3-4 days per week. I enjoy it!

- Response by jennyrocks, A Hip Hop Girl, Female, 26-28, Miami, Financial / Banking

Have your man change his diet a week befre you decide to swallow. A man's diet can alter the taste of semen. Maybe he can eat more fruits and other tasty substances.

- Response by blowinup101, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35, Other Profession

Well from what I have tasted has a sweet taste to it. My husband drinks alot of grape juice and that makes his cum sweet. When he use to drink alcohol it was very bitter and that was not pleasant at all.

- Response by A Married Girl, Female, 36-45