Sexy Vacation Spots
Dating / 10:04 PM - Sunday July 24, 2005

Sexy Vacation Spots

Where is sexiest/most romantic place to go on vacation? Beach? Mountain? A certain city? Country?

Where would you love to go with your lover? Your spouse? Is there a difference?

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Other Profession

I would like to go anywhere outside the USA. I have seen the USA a lot over the years, and think it is about time I start appreciate other countries with my lover.

- Response by A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 26-28, Boston, Who Cares?

I think one of the most beautiful places in the world is Ireland. I think the castles, mountains, landscape and history is so enriched and alluring. Other than that I always think hot, tropical places are great. You can bring on Hawaii, Florida, Bahamas, Tahiti and any other places like that any time.

I don't think there's much of a big difference where you go with your lover or spouse. As long as you are together that's whats important.

- Response by heart2628, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 18-21, Toronto, Administrative

sexitest.....South Beach Miami ,vegas,california, The French Riverera,Greece,,

romatic...Italy,france

- Response by A Sportif, Female, 29-35, Medical / Dental

I believe that the sexiest place to go with your lover would have to agua azul, in the bottom right of mexico, right above gatamala. It's really beautiful and you can find a suclouded place, and you know the rest....

- Response by gloverthelover91, An Engaged Guy, Male, 22-25, Military