Sexual positions for bad knee
Sex & Intimacy / 1:36 PM - Friday April 20, 2007

Sexual positions for bad knee

My girlfriend is having knee surgery, are there any positions to have sex that wouldn't hurt her knee other than missionary position? Any suggestions? Thanks for the help

- Asked by oserus98, A Jock, Male, 29-35, Chicago, Science / Engineering

Both of you lie on your sides with her back to you. This will take the pressure off of her knees.

- Response by atvman400, A Rebel, Male, 29-35, Detroit, Science / Engineering

WOW

She is having surgery and your only concern is getting your dick wet?

N
I
C
E
!
!
!
!

- Response by gopgirl, An Alternative Girl, Female, 66 or older, Who Cares?

I once dated a girl who had just had knee surgery. We really could only do missionary. We would try her on top, but that I always turned into a disaster. I hope you have better luck than we did.

- Response by dudeski, A Jock, Male, 29-35, Lawyer

get a hottub, and she will just float and you can pick any position.

- Response by capo2333, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Consulting

maybe you should start praying that the surgery goes well instead of thinking about sex. Hello!!!!!!!

- Response by printhur, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 29-35, New York, Student

You'll figure it out.

- Response by chickymama46, A Life of the Party, Female, 56-65, New Orleans, Medical / Dental

I'm just going to warn you that if it's any normal kind of knee surgery your a jerk for worrying about sex at all...

Those are VERY painful and can take weeks to recover from...maybe you should just take care of yourself for a few weeks and if she wants some give her oral like a good man would.

- Response by karismatic1, A Married Girl, Female, 26-28, Who Cares?

Seriously, leave the girl alone for a few days. It depends on what she has done and whether or not she's in a brace and how well her pain pills work. If she ends up in traction, that may be to your advantage. HA!

- Response by busyb704, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Other Profession