How many dates till first kiss.
Dating / 8:06 PM - Thursday June 23, 2005

How many dates till first kiss.

How many dates does it typically date to get your first kiss? I've spoken to some people who say your first date, others who said your 15th, and so on.. Anyhow.. just curious.. :)

- Asked by A Jock, Male, Who Cares?, Vancouver, Who Cares?

I think alot of it has to do with the person and the connection you feel with them. If I'm out with a guy and everythings great, couldn't be better and I'm attracted to him... of course I'll go for the kill. But if things are okay, nothings wrong but nothings amazing.. I would probably wait it off.
But that's not to say if you don't get a kiss on the first date things are going to work out. Some things just take more time.. and they're usually the ones worth waiting for.

GOOD LUCK!

- Response by OSUgal35, A Thinker, Female, 18-21, Columbus, Administrative

If i like a guy, first date is fine with me ! Why the hell not?!!!

:o)

- Response by anonymouse32, An Alternative Girl, Female, 18-21

Dude, you're supposed to nail her by the third date or dump her. If you don't get a kiss on the first date, you're never going to score.

- Response by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35, Chicago, Science / Engineering

First dat for sure.

- Response by playaarrow, A Player, Male, 29-35, Toronto, Science / Engineering

I don't think there is a set number. It depends on the chemistry you have with the girl. My advise is to go with the flow and take it as it comes. I dated this girl who made it quite clear that she does not kiss on the first date, but she did and when I asked her why she broke her rule she said "it just fealt that without it the date would be incomplete."

- Response by soliduncertainty, A Life of the Party, Male, 22-25, Los Angeles, Executive

Depends on how much I am attracted to the guy and also alot depends on just letting it happen. On average, I'll wait until the third date to let a guy kiss me. However, the love of my life got a kiss on our first date.

- Response by vskitty82, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, Financial / Banking

If I liked someone, the first date would be the first kiss.

Who do you know who waits until the 15th date?? I don't imagine I'd get to date 15 if we hadn't kissed by then...they would then be considered a friend I think unless their life parallels a bad romantic comedy in which they were almost gonna kiss like 20 times until "someone walked in..." or "they bumped noses akwardly..." or "their parents/roomates/child opened the door on them..." 15. Wow.

- Response by sm913, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, Financial / Banking