Active or Passive sex life
Sex & Intimacy / 3:38 PM - Wednesday February 28, 2007

Active or Passive sex life

Females (and women) still want to be passive when it comes to their sexuality. I'm not talking about the real young ones who have made their sexuality something of a primary aspect of their personality. I'm talking about the older ones who have not burned their bra and consider their sexuality something more private. Is the stance (position) to be passive because of ignoance, or that they can blame the guy if the sex was bad? Why do you think most females want to remain passive in sex?

- Asked by royatlanta, A Guy Critical, Male, 66 or older

We work like spiders in the dark.
We make you /think/ we want to be passive and modest and sweet, but really..We're calling the shots.
Pulling the strings from behind a shy smile.
Believe it buddy.

- Response by delete, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Student

Wait, both females AND women want that? No way...

God, I'm such an ass today.. I think they remain passive because they're supposed to be modest and pure.

- Response by phenixdumal, An Alternative Girl, Female, 26-28, Marseille, Fashion

Not all women are passive in the bedroom. Perhaps the women you are naturally attracted to have more passive personalities, so they are more passive in the bedroom?

I think it might also have something to do with fitness level. I'm a pretty conservative, private person, but when I'm in good physical shape I am not passive in the bedroom. There are many things that get my energy levels up and my libido going, including doing an intense backpacking trip with my honey.

After hiking for several hours and getting the aerobic workout in, then eating and talking by the campfire, then sleeping under the stars - it's really romantic but not in a passive way.

Another thing that gets my libido up - if I go shoot my gun for an hour or two - I shoot targets. Afterwards my confidence and adrenaline are high, and I'm definitely not passive.

So, maybe, with these women, you need to find activities to do together before the actual sex that will make them feel confident, assertive, etc.

- Response by curvysmartgirl, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Dallas, Artist / Musician / Writer

First...what do you mean by "passive"? Just lay there? or not be a "giver"?

I would say it is probably due to ignorance...or they aren't aroused by their partner....I am not really sure. I know I am definitely not passive, and I am 42. My boyfriend says I am "wild". But I don't think I am "wild" either. I just enjoy it and it is always exciting....NEVER passive!

- Response by overloaded, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Pittsburgh, Who Cares?

I am far from passive.
Being an athlete, I am passionate about life, my sexuality included.

I play co-ed full contact football (NFL style) at my University. My male teammates affectionately refer to me as "sex in football pads" , a title I am not at all adverse to.

Most of todays women are a combination of tough and tender.
Given the opportunity, we'll fuck a man silly.

- Response by truth06, An Alternative Girl, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

I don't think most women are passive about sex at all.. I think they want you to think they are.. you know that expression, a lady on the streets , but a freak in the bed??? ( thank you Usher)... no one can blame a man in bed if the sex is bad, unless it truly was.. I'm not in the passive bracket.. its one of lifes greater pleasures, why play game with it?? just enjoy it : )

- Response by kory, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Other Profession