Back to Home

Active Questions

Sex & Intimacy / 1:35 AM - Tuesday June 14, 2005


what is that piece of meat between the pussy and the asshole ?
i heard it was called the "taint" taint the pussy and taint the asshole , it's that piece in between. i also heard it was called the chin rest.

- Asked by A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Norfolk, Who Cares?

Read more about the Rating System

On the man, it's called the perineum, but for a woman, I really have no idea. I've always heard it referred to as the "taint", same as you. Wish I could be more helpful!

- Response by ladymacphisto, An Engaged Girl, Female, 29-35, St.Louis, Administrative

Rating Received:

I call it the taint... but my friend calls it the chode *shrug*

- Response by janeyk, A Thinker, Female, 29-35

Rating Received:

Well I dunno if it's just an Australian thing but we call it a 'gooch', although I've heard a few people call it a taint too.
It's actually called a perineum, as the other girls have said.
Hahahah, chin rest, I love it!

- Response by tarwon, A Thinker, Female, 18-21, Melbourne, Student

Rating Received:

it's called the perineum on both men and women
have fun resting your chin! ;)

- Response by jolec, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Toronto, Medical / Dental

Rating Received:

Your right, it's the place between the vagina and the anus. It feels nice.

- Response by lovebug11731, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, New York, Other Profession

Rating Received:

It's called the perineum. It's between the rectum and the vagina. Good thing you asked a medical person, huh?

- Response by A Life of the Party, Female, 36-45, Boston, Who Cares?

Rating Received:

taint is the term that i know of too.

- Response by reny, A Couch Potato, Male, 29-35, New Orleans, Managerial

Rating Received:

I believe it is called the perineum

- Response by fluttrby, A Hippie Chick, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

Rating Received:

no.. you know that piece of skin guys have in that same spot on their bodies... it's the same.. and do us all a favor and try to put things a little less offensive.. well to most women anyway..

- Response by 1lonelygirl1, A Thinker, Female, 22-25, Who Cares?

Rating Received:

Well I have always heard it was the piece of meat between the asshole and the pussy. However, I have also been told that I have a taint that is between my asshole and my balls. Good Luck!

- Response by bamaredneck76, A Father Figure, Male, 29-35, Atlanta, Retail

Rating Received:

It IS the perineum....and it gets torn badly during childbirth!! It is sewn back up. I have always called it the taint for the same reason you said!

Have a great day!

- Response by kanaka, A Life of the Party, Male, 46-55, Dallas, Executive

Rating Received:

it's called the pereinium, i'm pretty sure i spelled it wrong but it's close to that and pronounced "purr-N-E-UMMM". Thats where doctors cut women while their trying to deliver babies, it's called an episiotomy and it makes the hole bigger, so the woman has a like a longer wider vagina to get that baby out with.

- Response by vike17, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Dallas, Therapist

Rating Received:

I don't know.

- Response by bard11, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Portland, Self-Employed

Rating Received:

Depending on the type of women you meat, it might be the "penis."

- Response by takinglonger, A Creative, Male, 29-35, New York, Artist / Musician / Writer

Rating Received:

That'd be the perineum.

- Response by operastar, A Creative, Female, 18-21, Artist / Musician / Writer

Rating Received: