Flashing the delivery guy.
Sex & Intimacy / 4:50 PM - Tuesday January 30, 2007

Flashing the delivery guy.

So have any of you babes ever flashed the pizza dued, the UPS dude, or some other working guy?

Was it half or all naked?

- Asked by greenwind, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 56-65, Construction

I admit I am a huge tease! If the guy is goodlooking then you bet I am going to give him a little flash. The pizza guy has seen me in some revealing lingerie, the landscaper has seen me in just the smallest of string bikini bottoms, and I am not going to get into the benefits the FedEx driver gets, but he is one gorgeous man. He also brings a sizable package to the door most days!

- Response by A Life of the Party, Female, 36-45, Boston, Who Cares?

No, but Ive been al ittle under dressed to open the door for the Delivery guy before. Im at home so I dont care.

- Response by ugoob, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, New York, Who Cares?

not on purpose!

- Response by lacygirl, A Hippie Chick, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

I played a few games with some men working on our building last summer.
They were loading some shit on the roof with a big crane right out side my office window. It probably was not the right thing to do.
Can you imagine OSHA coming in because I was eating a banana and the crane operator litteraly lost his LOAD!