Liers and bullshiters
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 3:22 PM - Thursday June 09, 2005

liers and bullshiters

Normally i love everybody...

But latley ive been come mean.
Im starting to notice one to many people in my world are full of shit.

LIERS...

and i think to my self,,Im not a liers why am i associating with them. Ima honest person and i want people to be be honst with me.

So I was thinking F*** them! I dont want nothing to do them!
Then i thought-
If i clean out my circle of bullshit artist and liers, there might be know one left! Thats boring! So now i have to start over! now what?

How do you deal with liers and bullshiters?
Do you cut them off completly?
Do you have another way of dealing with them?

- Asked by A Sportif, Female, 36-45, New York, Who Cares?

Cut them out of your life. If they are liars, they'll lie to you and you will never trust them.

- Response by imontop, A Rebel, Male, 36-45, Toronto, Executive

You call them on their lies and bullshit! Do it enough and they'll either become more proficient liars and bullshitters or they'll quit. Probably #2, at least around you!

- Response by bookman, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Who Cares?

I went thru a stage like this about 2 years ago. It had to do with my workplace. Co-workers were always gossiping about each other and then smiling in each other's face. Some co-workers were being treated differently. They only gave us a .25 raise every year. We knew more about the job then the supervisers. I just got fed up with everyone. I started being really bitchy and calling people out when they did something. Instead of holding it in, I just called people out on thier behavior.
Let me tell you, people really do not like to hear the truth. The whole office was full of ----. Their was ALWAYS somthing going on...
I finally put in my two weeks notice and left. I know they were glad to see me go in the end. I don't regret leaving for one minute. Since then, I know several others who have left that particular company.
So I think it's a good idea to let the people that are leaving you in a funk,with thier bad karma, out of your life!
Kick them to the curb! Who needs the negativity?

- Response by beautifulrx3, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Charlotte, Who Cares?

Cut them off and distance yourself from them once you know they lied to you. Personally, I'm a crafty bullshitter, has gotten me through college, a baby and more..lol So I don't think Bullshitters and Liars should be in the same category. Bullshitters can tell the truth, we just take our time doing it..LMAO

If you live in america, it's going to be hard, especially when you live in a country where liars are your top politicans and leaders.

- Response by alorabeginnings, A Player, Female, 29-35, Detroit, Medical / Dental