Threesume
Sex & Intimacy / 11:48 PM - Wednesday June 08, 2005

threesume

how would you go about setting up a three sume, bf gf another girl? i dont know anyone and neither does he that we could ask.

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Administrative

ck adult book store for some swingers magazines, hell ck online, plenty of swingers sites and clubs you can ck out

- Response by hogwild23002, A Rebel, Male, 36-45, Philadelphia, Who Cares?

Be very careful when doing this... I was married for 9 years and we had threesomes several times. I would say that it inevitably ruined our marriage.

- Response by A Creative, Female, 29-35, Phoenix, Managerial

I would recommend not doing a 3 sum at all. My husband and I have experimented in that area, and it almost caused us to get a divorce. Luckily we have been able to work things out, but it caused a lot of jealousy and resentment. If you really value the relationship, this is not a good thing to do.

- Response by A Married Girl, Female, 26-28, Phoenix, Medical / Dental

Start in the personals - there are tons of ads for threesomes.
Let the prospective reader know that you plan to treat her right, and not just use her for a one-night stand. Make sure she knows that she will be taken out to dinner someplace nice and wined & dined & romanced, and then taken to a nice hotel room for the night. You are essentially using a woman for sex, so you are going to have to make it worth her while, and make sure her fantasies are fulfilled, too.

- Response by clistreplies, A Sportif, Female, 29-35, Financial / Banking

Have you ever heard of a site called adult friend finder (no spaces)? They have a ton of people looking for encounters like this. Always ask for them to prove they are DDF and have some rules set before you do it....threesomes look good on paper, but someone always gets their feelings hurt (unless you are the guest).

Good luck and have a great week!

- Response by A Life of the Party, Male, 46-55, Dallas, Executive