Giving girls your number
Intimacy (Rated-PG) / 11:10 AM - Thursday May 26, 2005

Giving girls your number

Girls, how do you feel about guys giving you their number? For example if you're working and it's probably not an ideal situtation for pulling out a pen or asking for your number, is it cool to slip you a business card with his number on it?

- Asked by A Career Man, Male, 26-28

Slip me your card if you're interested... I'll take your number any way I can get it! LoL

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Financial / Banking

When a man attempts to give me his number, I always smile and nicely say; I don't call men, they call me. All the times I've given my number out, they have always called. It works everytime for me. My bf still says that's how I won him over. Sometimes when men give out their numbers to women, she thinks that he is just giving out his number to anyone who will call. If you call her, then she knows you're interested. It also shows you are taking a bigger step to ask for her number than just give yours away.

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 22-25, Dallas, Administrative

I don't mind taking numbers from a man, but it really pisses you off when you take the time out and call them and the never is disconnected or he gave you his mom's cell phone number. I don't mind calling me, I know what I want and I don't hestitate or wait to get it.

- Response by alorabeginnings, A Player, Female, 29-35, Detroit, Medical / Dental

i would take the number but i would prolly not call. i still like for a man to call me, i would feel odd about calling,but thats just me.

- Response by rosalee, A Hippie Chick, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

Yes, I love men that give me business cards to show their worth.

- Response by mboydtn, A Career Woman, Female, 26-28, Atlanta, Political / Government

It makes me wonder how into me he is (like it would be really easy for him to just hand out his card to every girl and hope someone called, but if we talked for a while first, then it wouldn't be a concern). Otherwise, I'd like it because I HATE waiting on someone to call me!

- Response by rhiannon777, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?