After You Cum
Sex & Intimacy / 8:52 AM - Thursday May 19, 2005

After You Cum

OK Ladies, This is an after you cum question.

After your man has just fucked you well and you reach the big "O" and you are basking in orgasmic bliss. Do you like to have your pussy licked within seconds of cumming or do you prefer to not be bothered.

I was just wondering is having your pussy licked at that point like having your body on sensory overload.

- Asked by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35, Detroit, Other Profession

After I cum my pussy is so sensitive to the touch its not that I wouldn't want to be touched but it can't stand it. I have never had my pussly licked though immediately afterwards.

- Response by A Career Woman, Female, 36-45, Norfolk, Civil Service

This depends, I am a multiple girl, and can cum very quickly if a guy did this to me (which I would love btw) I would probably have two if he was down there for abt five minuetes. However, if I'd already had two or three I'd be too sensitive for him to do this. So my advice first time GREAT! after that let her ride her wave.

- Response by dantzijean, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Student

Well prefer to not be bothered and let me enjoy the feeling. Usually I slow things up a bit until I get over the rush. If my man were to lick my pussy right afterwards it would be way to sensitive and ruin the "O" for me.

kinda surrogate.. but my woman makes me stop licking her after she cums with me giving her oral. (ok i tend to resurge her a couple of times---suck her clit into my mouth and press my lips together while she is sensitive, and make her cum agian) So she makes me move away and go wash my face before I do anything else. Then its my turn so to speak

- Response by A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Indianapolis, Self-Employed

personally, I prefer not to be bothered. It IS on sensory overload, but the sensation I feel is more akin to pain than pleasure.

- Response by antibuddhagirl, A Thinker, Female, 18-21, Cincinnati, Artist / Musician / Writer

I personally tend to get more hot and bothered after I have an orgasm. I guess it would also depend on the woman. Some may be more sensitive than others. I loved to be fucked again right after an orgasm and if he can bring it on again with his tongue, even better!

- Response by sweetnovember, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Executive