Nipples too sensitive?
Sex & Intimacy / 12:15 AM - Friday May 06, 2005

Nipples too sensitive?

ok...I need some big help!!! lately(the last few days) my nipples have been so sensitive that if I barely brush my hand up against them it sends pleasure waves all through my body..i've always had sensitive nipples, but this is almost impossible feeling...like tonight..i am wearing a t-shirt and no bra(PJs) and i brushed up against the desk VERY lightly and it was like...wow!!! I don't have an instant orgasm or anything..but it is definitly more intense than ever before!! This ever happen to any of you ladies? or guys..if ya know anything...+2s for everyone

- Asked by A Trendsetter, Female, 18-21, Who Cares?

Usually right before your period (for me it's before and during) nipples can become very sensitve. Sometimes during the day I'll feel my nipples against my bra and it will be like..whoa :)

- Response by dantzijean, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Student

That doesn't really seem like a problem ... ;-)

- Response by greekattorney, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Political / Government

I hear you... and your problem is?

There's no such thing as having "too" sensitive nipples. I'm like you, and it's all the time, not just around periods (I don't think there's any change in that domain for me). I think we're the lucky ones. Enjoy your sensitivity. And yeah, one can cum from nipple stimulation, especially when they are so sensitive. I think it makes the guy's task so much more fun for him (and for me, for course) ;)

- Response by Ecstasy, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, New York, Self-Employed

You're one very lucky girl! What I would give to trade places with you. Although a guy's nipples won't ever be sensitive as you described, you could make use of this rare opportunity to the fullest. Take this moment to realize your deepest sexual fantasies and extract as much orgasms from it as possible. I've an idea but I don't know whether you're willing to try it out. Go and find a pair of clothes pegs, clip them on your nipples, and get yourself off...Enjoy!

- Response by A Life of the Party, Male, Who Cares?, Other Profession

yeah okay, that last one is funny.........well..... .i think your crying for help because although you enjoy it, its too distracting of a feeling. My word, don't use duct tape or clips or whatever the hell the other guys suggest. Just keep exposing it to more and more and get used to such a level of enjoyment made by much effort, then all the little things will seem little........but when ur by urself.........oh buddy......pull out all the stop signs.

- Response by arkanjelmichael, A Creative, Male, 18-21, Who Cares?

I first want to say that I got a good chuckle out of this because I know what you mean. Second, I'm not a doctor, but actually a nurse, but if it continues and is bothersome it would be a good idea to check with a gynocologist. Every woman goes through hormonal changes during their cycle. A lot of woman experience breast tenderness during about the secong week of your menstrual cycle. Also, I don't know your situation, but have you checked if you are pregnant? Hate to say it girl but a woman's breasts become very sensitive during pregnancy- especially the first month or two! I hope you find your answer Good Luck!

- Response by roser720, A Married Girl, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

Well the last time my nipples were ultra sensitive I was pregnant.

- Response by leggs12204, A Cool Mom, Female, 26-28, New York, Managerial

yea.... actually i'm having the same issue for the past couple of days my nipples have been sensitive. I thought it was my bra at first so i switched to wearing a sports bra, but still nothing has changed. My period doesn't come for another week. I wonder could i be pregnant but wouldn't sensitive nipples be to soon of a symptom to show up i mean i thought symptoms don't show up till about three months? I could use big help here!

- Response by jgurl4ever87, A Married Girl, Female, 22-25

I'm a male and i have very very sensitive nipples,for me when they become aroused they become soft and they enlarge.I have asked myself the same question "are my nipples too sensitive" because when they brush up against my t shirt or when i have my arms crossed and my arms are pressed against them through my shirt and jacket i can feel sensations.I guess i'm blessed with my nipples because my sex life is better than ever haha.

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Auckland