Anl sex??
Sex & Intimacy / 2:35 PM - Saturday March 05, 2005

anl sex??

has girls had anal sex??? is it any good?? my bf wants me to do it but i not sure if it will be good or if it will hurt!! help!!!

- Asked by A Trendsetter, Female, 18-21, Ottawa, Other Profession

I don't know and I don't know what to tell you. Except if you're not comfortable with it, don't do it.

- Response by bard11, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Portland, Self-Employed

well what hurts someone else might not hurt you. YOU will never know if you like it, or if it hurts until you try it for yourself.

- Response by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Chicago, Political / Government

it hurt just a tag to begin with. But with some water based lube or oils, it should be fine. U have to be sexually into it and relaxed. PLus, ur gonna wanna wash up real good.

- Response by scocia, A Jock, Male, 18-21, Atlanta, Student

Anal Sex can be Painful to many women, but with the right lubrication and a lot of care, it may be pleasureful, it's not for everyone, but knwo that there are over 13 known sensor points in the female rectum and only 2 in the vagina... so imagine what intense orgasm you might be able to have with it, just remember, lubrication and going slow, after you used to it, let him know so he can go fast and hit those points of "interst"

- Response by viper4eva, A Life of the Party, Male, 18-21, San Diego, Construction